X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me?

Hi,
    how are you?
    I started almost 12 months ago with my restoration process. Sadly, it didn’t bring me as far as I thought in the beginning. Did I do anything wrong?
    Most of the day I was tugging with the TLC X and when I didn’t wear the device, I put on the cone.
    After half a year I recognized that the skin that was supposed to become the tip of my restored foreskin was darker than the rest. It’s just a line all around the penis, but that’s what I saw. I had many difficulties with the TLC X even today as it hurts sometimes in the frenulum region. I think I don’t have any of my frenulum “cells“ left but that still hurted.
    Also, there were many folds when wearing the TLC X Tugger that I couldn’t get rid of. This problem was also there with the cone. In addition, when I wear the cone, the tip looks extremely unnatural but maybe it’s becoming better afterwards.

It was a long process until here but my motivation decreased as the results are not as expected.

For the first time I‘m going to give you some pictures that you can see it.

Have you made no progress at all? One year isn't that long to be restoring, but if you haven't seen any meaningful growth, I'd recommend getting a different device.

The DTR and CAT II Q both have optional pushers that leave plenty of room for the frenulum, and you could continue using the TLC-X cone as a retainer, if you like it. Personally, I have a much easier time getting rid of wrinkles when wearing the DTR. The TLC-X, and CAT, both have gripping cups that are rather thick, and that can make it more difficult to get those wrinkles out.

Based on the problems you're having, I would recommend the DTR; it checks off every box, as far as what you need and what problems you're having.

Comment

Have you tried any external source of tension for the outer skin? Like a strap or weights because then you can get the most out of a dual tension device. The pushrod is good for one source of tension, mainly on the inner skin, so maybe that could change things up a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by SadBoy View Post
        Hi,
        how are you?
        I started almost 12 months ago with my restoration process. Sadly, it didn’t bring me as far as I thought in the beginning. Did I do anything wrong?
        Most of the day I was tugging with the TLC X and when I didn’t wear the device, I put on the cone.
        After half a year I recognized that the skin that was supposed to become the tip of my restored foreskin was darker than the rest. It’s just a line all around the penis, but that’s what I saw. I had many difficulties with the TLC X even today as it hurts sometimes in the frenulum region. I think I don’t have any of my frenulum “cells“ left but that still hurted.
        Also, there were many folds when wearing the TLC X Tugger that I couldn’t get rid of. This problem was also there with the cone. In addition, when I wear the cone, the tip looks extremely unnatural but maybe it’s becoming better afterwards.

It was a long process until here but my motivation decreased as the results are not as expected.

For the first time I‘m going to give you some pictures that you can see it.
        When we post about unsatisfactory progress, it is helpful to include the before and after Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ readings, and how many tugging hours per day you've been averaging.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I heard that when body gets used to the stimulation of traction, no longer does growth happen or the process gets slow down. Like when you pierce your ear, the body reacts immediately to the damage and tries to heal by generating cells to block the pierced hole. However if you kept preventing the hole from healing by wearing piercings at all time, the body stops healing process. But it varies person to person. Some people still cannot remain piercing holes even after many years of wearing piercings, but others can.
          I don’t know if this can compare to the FR process, anyway what I want to say is that try many different methods to avoid the slow-down step.

My personal inspiration is DTR founnder and as you may know he achieved tremendous success in just two yaers, and I thought I would attain pretty much the same results as he did when I first started restoring. After 1.5 years of my journey, I found the time of achieving end goals really depends.
          And we should know that this takes quite a long time.
          I guess 1 to 2 year of restoration is not enough to see dramatic changes. But I recognise finding no changes after a hard work is frustrating. Nevertheless, we can find so many cases of success in restoration online. It says it works, doesn’t it?
          I have seen some minor progress so far like you, not much, but it is just a beginning. So don’t be frustrated and try other methods.
          Let’s get motivated by each other

Comment

Working...
          X