Great grip and inner tension with a novel use of the TLC-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great grip and inner tension with a novel use of the TLC-X

I use moderate to high manual tension once or twice a week to restore. When I use the TLC-X as directed, it doesn't work so great. I think part of the issue is that my retaining cone is a bit old and might have lost some of its grip, but I recall that it never held in place all that well.

The TLC-X is meant to be used with the following layers:
    1. Plunger (or if I could list it as item 0, glans, since the plunger presses against the glans)
    2. Inner cone
    3. Foreskin
    4. YourSkin Cone
    On a whim, tonight I tried a different order:
    1. Plunger
    2. Foreskin
    3. Inner cone
    (YourSkin Cone omitted.) With some effort, I was able to bunch up the foreskin over the plunger, then press the inner cone down onto it. I then locked it in place with the collet. As far as I'm concerned, this method was near perfect as far as its grip and comfort. I was able to hold the TLC-X mechanism in place in its conventional configuration for just five minutes or so, even while pressing the YourSkin Cone against my foreskin. By comparison, this alternative configuration held under significant tension for about an hour.

One disadvantage is that the plunger does not press against the glans in this state. Also, even though I didn't experience any pinching or discomfort, I think this new configuration is best suited for short periods of manual tugging as I'm doing, not for over-the-shoulder strapped tugging, since that might impede circulation in the long term. Still, it's a pleasant little discovery and I recommend it to anyone who is following a similar regimen of manual tugging.

eeeee,

I read your post but I’m afraid without an actual photo of your novel application, I’m not sure I can picture exactly what you’re describing.
    I know from my own experience that I must always rinse (just with water, and using my fingers to scrub it clean) both the TLC-X tugger body and especially the inside of the retaining cone (my skin cone). As well as the plunger plate, to remove visible sloughed off skin cells (and or fabric fuzz from my ‘tug n wear’ jockstrap). These appear as a thin film of residue on the above mentioned surfaces. If this is not done every time device is removed before reapplication, I find that there will NOT be an adequate seal to keep everything in place. Perhaps this simple practice of diligently rinsing off these parts and allowing to air dry will aid in your device’s efficacy.
    I don’t think you mentioned this, but I also incorporate the use of both springs placed end to end separated with a flat washer, everything threaded over the long metal rod in between the tugger body and the plunge plate. This arrangement aids with tensioning of my inner foreskin. Once everything has been set and tightened up with collet, I then apply my TLC weighted danglers between 20-36 oz. (I prefer tugging using weights instead of the strap) for outer foreskin tensioning. I’ve been making reasonably good progress with this method. I hope you find this helpful. KOT!
    Tugger1

Comment

Yeah, I'm unfortunately a little camera-shy. Basically all I did was substitute the roles of the plunger, inner, and outer cones:
      • Use the plunger as the inner cone.
      • Use the inner cone as the outer cone.
      From there, pull up on the device to provide tension.

I'm interested in how you use the springs and washer. I still have the full TLC-X kit somewhere, although it will take me some time to find. Personally, I tried putting a small rubber band around the wire of the inner cone and then sticking a toothpick underneath it to put a little pressure against the outer cone. It helped somewhat, but still tended to slip and I've since migrated away from strapped tugging anyway.

Comment

eeeeeee,

regarding the use of springs and washer to gain added tension / assistance in stretching one’s inner foreskin. Starting from disassembly...
        1) screw the longer rod into the pusher plate
        2) thread one of the springs onto the rod with wide end against the push plate
        3) thread the flat washer onto the rod
        4) thread the second spring in an inverted position onto the rod
        5) the flat washer will keep both springs separated
        6) thread the tugger body onto the rod
        7) the underside base of the tugger body will serve to hold the wide end of the inverted second spring in place while the tugger is compressed
        8) the use of both springs simply aides in one’s effort to expand or tension the inner foreskin.
        9) thread the collet onto rod. Ron Low told me that there is a way to add a third spring to the mix in order to garner greater tension, but I have yet to learn it’s configuration. I hope you find this helpful.
        Tugger1

Comment

eeeee,

I meant to add that I’ve also migrated away from the strapped method, though I think it’s certainly a viable one. Instead, I’ve found that weights work better for me when used in conjunction with my TLC-X.
          Tugger1

Comment

Your new method of wearing the TLC-X develops which foreskin, the inner or outer foreskin? I was rereading your title "
            Great grip and inner tension with a novel use of the TLC-X;" therefore, I assume inner foreskin tension.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjones View Post
              Your new method of wearing the TLC-X develops which foreskin, the inner or outer foreskin? I was rereading your title "
              Great grip and inner tension with a novel use of the TLC-X;" therefore, I assume inner foreskin tension.
              That is correct. I find it helpful for inner tension, although if it is gripping well, I can also tension my outer skin by tugging at the base of my penis.

FYI, for some reason my retainer cone has been gripping much better recently and my alternative method isn't working as well as it did when I posted this. I don't think the two observations are related and I don't know what the cause is for either of them. I may be be getting better grip with the retainer cone by pressing it securely and "stirring it around" (I'm struggling to come up with a way of describing this) for a few minutes before tugging more aggressively. The bottom line is that my last few sessions (including about an hour ago), I've been using the official tugging method. Regardless, it's good to have more options in case one tugging method isn't working for you.

Comment

Perhaps, a video may be your solution to describe your words. There is an old saying is a "picture is worth 1000 words".

Comment

Originally posted by tomjones View Post
                  Perhaps, a video may be your solution to describe your words. There is an old saying is a "picture is worth 1000 words".
                  FYI, the video hosting service Vimeo.com does allow clinical nudity (no erections). I'm sure they still have a status of "unlisted" as an option for videos so they could be embedded here but not found by strangers browsing at Vimeo, as well as password-protected mode so every viewer would need to enter a password you chose.
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

At one point, I thought may manual tugging was not working for me. Months went by, and I saw no results. I continued with what I was doing. Eventually, I reaped it rewards. KOT regardless of the results. Changes are occurring even though they are not visible.

Comment

Working...
                    X