Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't see the progress in my photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't see the progress in my photos

    I've been CI-3 for like 6 or 7 years now. I haven't restored regularly since about a month or two ago. But I have gone through spurts of wearing the DTR.




    And I'm just amazed that after over a year it doesn't seem I've made much progress when comparing these two photos.
    (left is April 2020 and right is May 2021)



    Frustrating, part of me wants to quit. Restoration has been such a shitty process that I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. Masturbation has actually become worse since I started restoring. I experience more pain. I only continue in the hope that one day it'll get better.




    This truly has been one of the most difficult things I've faced in my life.




  • #2
    Wrongfullycut,

    Sorry that you’re going through a rough patch. Maybe it’s an optical illusion on my part, but judging from your submitted photos... I can definitely tell there is progress. There are more wrinkles/ folds. The penis even appears slightly girthier. Then again, it could also be photographic variables at play. Remember, to someone who looks at it daily (ie: owner of the penis), incremental increases are often more difficult to discern. However, to fresh eyes...there is definitely progress.
    In order for me to get to a point where I’m not so bothered by the glacially slow pace of this process, I purposely made it my daily habit to put on a tugging device religiously every day. And when I’m not actively tugging, I retain always. If I skip a night of retaining, I don’t beat myself up for skipping, I just pick up where I left off on the next day. Like it’s been noted many times before by other restorers, they just make it a routine like brushing teeth or applying antiperspirant in the morning. They don’t think about it, they just automatically do it. For me, once I kept up practicing my daily application and it became just another regular aspect of my routine, nowadays I don’t even think about it, wearing a device has become like an auto pilot. I actually feel naked when not wearing my retaining device, partially because my glans area is more sensitive and so it feels more comfortable to remain covered. Try not to give up, when you’re feeling unmotivated, try making a point to tug for a short but specific period of time, and do that daily until you can get back in the saddle as it were and tug for longer periods. You ARE making progress, keep going!
    Tugger1

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post
      I've been CI-3 for like 6 or 7 years now. I haven't restored regularly since about a month or two ago. But I have gone through spurts of wearing the DTR.




      And I'm just amazed that after over a year it doesn't seem I've made much progress when comparing these two photos.
      (left is April 2020 and right is May 2021)



      Frustrating, part of me wants to quit. Restoration has been such a shitty process that I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. Masturbation has actually become worse since I started restoring. I experience more pain. I only continue in the hope that one day it'll get better.




      This truly has been one of the most difficult things I've faced in my life.


      Some guys are hard gainers. When we get to the CI 4 it's seen like forever . initially were pulling the elastic out of our skin . At the CI 4 is when you really have to up your tugging .
      KOT you will grow your skin.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post
        left is April 2020 and right is May 2021
        Sorry to hear of your lack of evidence of progress.

        I think it's important to photograph and measure in a very reproducible way so we'll know concretely if things are changing. The year-apart pics here appear to have captured the recent penis more fluffed up than in the earlier shot, so maybe there is a lot more slack present?

        My preferred way to measure skin growth is Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ which assumes the erection is a more consistent yardstick against which to gauge skin tube length.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by admin View Post

          Sorry to hear of your lack of evidence of progress.

          I think it's important to photograph and measure in a very reproducible way so we'll know concretely if things are changing. The year-apart pics here appear to have captured the recent penis more fluffed up than in the earlier shot, so maybe there is a lot more slack present?

          My preferred way to measure skin growth is Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ which assumes the erection is a more consistent yardstick against which to gauge skin tube length.
          Could you explain what you mean by fluffed up?

          Thanks for your post.

          Comment


          • #6
            Try a new tugging method, and see if the change in routine makes a difference. Switching to manual tugging for a while might help. Schedule a certain amount of time during your day do do it, and make sure to stay consistent.

            What's causing the pain that you mention in the original post? If it's something that's irritating the skin, then that could be what's setting back your progress.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by z726 View Post
              Try a new tugging method, and see if the change in routine makes a difference. Switching to manual tugging for a while might help. Schedule a certain amount of time during your day do do it, and make sure to stay consistent.

              What's causing the pain that you mention in the original post? If it's something that's irritating the skin, then that could be what's setting back your progress.
              Not sure. Ever since I started restoring, the area where my fenulum used to be is more sensitive, and I get pain frequently there when masturbating. Even when I use lube, which never happened before.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wrongfullycut,

                Awhile back, I too became pretty sensitive in the area of my frenulum remnant. I was still left with a bit of frenulum and when I first started to wear my TLC-X extended with two springs (for focus on tensioning inner foreskin, ie: stretching the frenulum), as well as using my dangler weights, that area became very sore. So much that I had to stop for nearly two weeks to allow for healing. Though I never experienced any skin tears, I think one or two things happened. Either my skin needed time to acclimate to being tensioned in this way (hence the soreness). Or I was using too much weight and too much tension. Thankfully, when I resumed, I started with slightly less tension and worked my way back up. Now, things are back to normal. I don’t experience any pain in my frenulum area and all is well again.
                I’ve read posts from fellow restorers who’ve noted that whether or not they have any frenulum left at all, that particular area naturally has a lot of sensitivity. I’ve heard this also from intact men. Therefore, it seems to me that due to the high sensitivity of the frenulum, any initial stretching or overt manipulation (through masturbation) would result in either pleasure or pain, depending on the degree of stimulation. Just my POV. KOT!
                Tugger1

                Comment


                • #9
                  My first suggestion is always to experiment with tension, since that is what has helped me the most.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^^ pics here appear to have captured the recent penis more fluffed up ^^

                    -Ron

                    Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post
                    Could you explain what you mean by fluffed up?
                    A flaccid state is really a range of states from shrivelled and tiny to nearly erect. The degree of turgidity can be influenced by temperature and mood and physical contact. Fluffed up would be any flaccid state larger than some other time when the penis was smaller. It's a word that came to me from a Howard Stern guest discussing how porn shoots work. There are non-filmed sexy partners whose job is to keep the male actors "fluffed" (erect) until cameras roll. Those workers are called fluffers.
                    -Ron Low
                    [email protected]
                    847 414-1692 Chicago

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Switch to inflation. Inflation has made the biggest skin growth gains for me and the fastest. I use the Hyperrestore “Direct Air” stretcher.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X