Dual Pouch underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Pouch underwear

A user has praised the underwear for its horizontal fly that gives access to devices. https://davidarchy.com/collections/m...ith-fly-4-pack

Anybody else tried this?
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Yes I have experience with dual pouch underware along with restoration. As you mentioned the fly aids in access to devices. I also have noticed with dual pouch underware that if you have tlcx with a rod, this will prevent the rod from poking you. By housing it in one of the pouches.

Comment

I have experience with the brand SHEATH, and it seems to be made well. But I have not heard of the brand you mentioned.

Comment

Damn this looks great I'm going to order some. I was using the SUKREW that doesn't have any pouch at all (your dick and balls just hang out) but the problem with this is it's not discreet... at all. You can't go to the gym with it or even walking becomes uncomfortable. Going to order this thanks!
        Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Total waste of money..
          If you need a horizontal fly jockey have something and a LOT cheaper, I feel just as comfortable; https://www.jockey.com/catalog/produ...ey-pouch-brief

Comment

I love David Archy underwear, but I don’t recommend their separate pouch options. My experience was that the pouch for your balls is way too small and tends to pull your balls between your legs. Wasn’t very comfortable and I’m not one of those guys with large testicles. I also found that the separate pouch option wasn’t very comfortable for me as more of a grower rather than a shower. I felt like it made my dick just stand out straight and protrude through my pants a little more than I wanted…didn’t want to look like I was trying to pitch a tent. But I could see this type of underwear being very helpful for use while wearing a device. And I imagine that a well endowed shower would like these more than a grower since there’s more to work with. But I still wouldn’t recommend David Archy’s separate pouch underwear (even though I only wear regular David Archy underwear all the time). I’ve heard Separatec is better in terms of ball space.

Comment

Alright so it arrived and these solve a bunch of issues! I'll go over how great they are:

1) Comfort: Material is thin and light, and they are pretty comfortable and not too warm.
              2) Ease of tugging: Just slip out your dick and you're good to go!
              3) Discreetness: Unlike other tugging options (like the Sukrew open hole underwear I use) if you slip off your tugger and slip down the fly, then it looks like normal underwear! This is a huge perk for going to the gym etc.
              4) Keeps balls out of the way: While I find the ball pocket a bit small, it solves another problem of tugging, which is the testicles getting sort of caught up in the procedure. The downside of course is they can't hang as freely, but it's worth it while tugging and I haven't had any chafing against the device or tangle issues like I would normally have.

Overall BUY THESE if you are tugging they are perfect. Not my normal go to underwear because they don't look very flattering (the double fold of material sort of just hangs there, unless you're super well hung. Great product!
              Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
              X