Nutritional Supplement Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutritional Supplement Question

Hi All. I am new to the forum, but have been restoring for a little over 6 years. My first 5 years consisted of about 6 hours a day with a DTR. Since Covid, I have been working from home and able to restore 12-14 hours a day. My progress has been slow (I am 63), but I have made more gains in the last year than in the first 5 years, I also added a Hyperrestore and a TLC-X to the mix during the last year. I am still CI3 with FEC of 120%.

My question is regarding the use of L-arginine. I believe that my progress is being hampered by my age and I read that large doses of L-Arginine (10-15 grams) will raise HGH levels, improve circulation, and improve skin growth. I figured it could not hurt and I started taking 10 grams every morning a couple of weeks ago. It seems that I am growing faster, but we all know the process slow and it is easy to deceive oneself. Has anyone else tried the L-Arginine or have any knowledge in this area? Thanks, KoT.

Originally posted by EEProf View Post
    Hi All. I am new to the forum, but have been restoring for a little over 6 years. My first 5 years consisted of about 6 hours a day with a DTR. Since Covid, I have been working from home and able to restore 12-14 hours a day. My progress has been slow (I am 63), but I have made more gains in the last year than in the first 5 years, I also added a Hyperrestore and a TLC-X to the mix during the last year. I am still CI3 with FEC of 120%.

My question is regarding the use of L-arginine. I believe that my progress is being hampered by my age and I read that large doses of L-Arginine (10-15 grams) will raise HGH levels, improve circulation, and improve skin growth. I figured it could not hurt and I started taking 10 grams every morning a couple of weeks ago. It seems that I am growing faster, but we all know the process slow and it is easy to deceive oneself. Has anyone else tried the L-Arginine or have any knowledge in this area? Thanks, KoT.
    I have only been restoring since February,2021 but have been taking L-arginine, 500mg daily, for at least 15 years. I was taking it because I heard it would help with erections. I have been thinking my foreskin restoration was going better than I thought it would. Maybe because of the L-arginine?

Comment

Is L-arginine an over the counter supplement or is it prescription only. Sounds intriguing. I’d be interested if it helps to grow skin faster.
      Tugger1

Comment

It is over-the-counter. I cannot seem to locate the site where I read that 10-15 grams a day would increase HGH and help with skin growth, but I will keep looking. It is also supposed to help the body produce nitrus-oxide, which improves circulation, blood pressure/flow, and orgasm intensity. Here is a short summary, https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...875/l-arginine
        and this is the one I bought, https://www.amdazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        For the first day or two, I had a slight headache, but otherwise no side effects. Bedtime is supposedly the best time to take it since HGH is produced while sleeping.
        I just ordered a second 1-month supply, to extend my trial period ;-). KoT

Comment

I have a powder that is a mix of L-argenine and L-citriline that definitely helps improve circulation and blood flow.

Comment

Working...
          X