balanitis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balanitis?

Long time restorer, first time advice seeker.

I recently noticed these red spots on my glans. They only appear on the dorsal side and they're totally painless but I can't tell what they are. Does this look like balanitis or something more serious? Hoping it's nothing sexually transmitted, I haven't had sex in 5 months and these only started appearing last week. So far this year I've been using the FIT in direct inflation mode for all of my restoration, wondering if it could be irritation from that device? I'm mostly over "the hump" but I don't think this is a dekeratinization. Appreciate any input here.
    Attached Files

It just looks like your glans is trying to dekeratinize to me.

Dekeratinization manifests in different ways on different individuals:
    (1) For some guys, the process is so slow, it is barely perceptible.
    (2) Some guys see shedding of skin, like a snake sheds its skin.
    (3) Some guys see a major all-at-once upheaval of chunks of dead callused skin come off to reveal a soft, wet, pink hypersensitive skin underneath.

I was shedding skin for awhile. Then I had a big upheaval of chunks coming off -- which was quite a shock to my system.! I initially thought something was dreadfully wrong, but then realized that the wet shiny pink skin sensitive underneath is what Mother Nature had intended for me all along.

Later in my restoration -- during the complete resorption of my bread crust of a circumcision scar --the scar tissue that was about to resorb would often turn into a bright flame-red color just before resorption.

I don't think you need to worry about balantitis.

Worry less. Tug more.

David
    World As Monkey Island
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by perfect collar View Post
      red spots on my glans. They only appear on the dorsal side and they're totally painless
      I wouldn't be concerned if it was me. But it's good that you posted in case someone has a similar experience or we see a pattern emerging. Thanks.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
      X