About Masturbation during restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Masturbation during restoration

Hello, I've wanted to restore for about 5 years now when I lost sensitivity, but thought it was a lost cause and too young to do it with parents around. I'm finally ready to buy some equipment and try it out after reading on it. I just had 2 questions; if I should avoid masturbation during restoration or if it doesn't matter? Also I seem to be in the party of having some skin left over so should I start with canister method still or is there a better method for me to start with?

Minerman1223,

Congratulations on being able to commence your journey of FR. As you’ve no doubt read throughout the years from fellow restorers, that FR and the goal of total restoration is not only achievable but is definitely worth the effort. Good luck to you. You’re steps ahead of most guys on this journey, especially because you’re still young. I don’t know if youth allows for faster skin growth and more elasticity, etc., but that would be my guess. KOT!
    Tugger1

Comment

Minerman1223,

Sorry…got a little side tracked. I’ve got no experience using the canister device. I started with TLC-X, then later added the StealthRetainer weight system and continue using both these devices still today. Only that I prefer to use my TLC-X in conjunction with TLC’s weighted danglers. Also, I’ve never stopped masturbating during my FR journey. Only time I’ll abstain is while actively tugging, retaining or immediately afterward in case the skin feels a bit delicate, but I’ve not experienced any ill effects from masturbation while restoring. Good luck to you.
      Tugger1

Comment

I think restoring and masturbating and sex all go well together. I just started restoring in February of 2021 and still masturbate daily ( at least ).

Comment

I have trouble understanding how masturbating would have a negative effect on growing skin, unless you are concerned about skin that is stressed from tugging might be more prone to injury during masturbation. I did not refrain, and suffered no effects that I am aware of, so my suggestion is that you do not need to refrain. But, if worried, take it easy as you begin restoring, and see how it goes. Discomfort and common sense will let you know if there is a problem.

Regards

Comment

Just don't be too rough on the skin while masturbating; as greg_b says, it might be more prone to injury after tugging. I found this to be the case back when I was just starting to develop loose skin from restoring, and became able to masturbate without lubrication. Too much friction will irritate the skin, and masturbating dry for too long can do that.

Comment

I like to work manual stretching into my masturbation.
              Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

I say never tolerate dry friction again.
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                X