Erectile dysfunction caused by circumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erectile dysfunction caused by circumcision

Hi everyone, ever since I had a circumcision 3 years ago I’ve had extreme erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and a complete loss of sensation. I haven’t had a spontaneous erection since I had the circumcision. I don’t even feel aroused when I’m in front of a naked supermodel tier girl. I think circumcision alters your brain somehow.
    I didn’t have erectile dysfunction at all prior to being circumcised. I went to see a urologist for a Doppler Ultrasound with PGE1 and I don’t have nerve damage or venous leakage. He acted as though a circumcision couldn’t cause me ED but it has, I really don’t know what I’m going to do about it.
    Ive had a course of low Intensity Shockwave therapy which only improved things temporarily.
    I’ve been doing forskin restoration for about a year now, it’s improved things slightly but the new skin I’ve gained is simply nothing compared to my original forskin. I’m considering going to Ukraine for Mesenchymal stem cell injections which can supposedly improve ED. Honestly though, I think the only thing that could cure my ED is getting my foreskin back. The possibility of a Foregen lab grown forskin is the only thing stopping me hanging myself right now tbh. I hope to god I get a lab grown forskin in my lifetime.

Has anyone here had Mesenchymal stem cell injections?

Thanks for your time.

The urologist was probably using the textbook definition of erectile dysfunction, which is more or less the inability to get or maintain an erection at all. Its causes are entirely physical, including nerve damage or clogged arteries leading to the erectile chambers.

Circumcision can cause so much loss of sensation, though, that your experience certainly isn't the first time I've read about it here and on other restoration websites. Foreskin restoration has helped others reverse the problem, and you're right to assume it'll help you too.

You can actually start regaining sensation even before growing enough skin for coverage. If you're able to pull the skin up over even part of your glans while flaccid, you can tape it in place to retain the skin over the corona (which is where a lot of the sensation is). Here's an old website with some photos of ways to do that:

http://web.archive.org/web/201107260...ore/image.html

I haven't heard of the stem cell injection, but I have heard of Foregen. It'll probably be many years before their research results in anything available to the public, and I'm thinking that you'd be able to manually restore your foreskin long before they can even predict how far in the future it might happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
      ever since I had a circumcision 3 years ago I’ve had extreme erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and a complete loss of sensation
      So sorry. Outcomes are haphazard, especially when cutting children.

I don’t have nerve damage
      I'm very curious how anyone could proclaim that.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
        The urologist was probably using the textbook definition of erectile dysfunction, which is more or less the inability to get or maintain an erection at all. Its causes are entirely physical, including nerve damage or clogged arteries leading to the erectile chambers.

Circumcision can cause so much loss of sensation, though, that your experience certainly isn't the first time I've read about it here and on other restoration websites. Foreskin restoration has helped others reverse the problem, and you're right to assume it'll help you too.

You can actually start regaining sensation even before growing enough skin for coverage. If you're able to pull the skin up over even part of your glans while flaccid, you can tape it in place to retain the skin over the corona (which is where a lot of the sensation is). Here's an old website with some photos of ways to do that:

http://web.archive.org/web/201107260...ore/image.html

I haven't heard of the stem cell injection, but I have heard of Foregen. It'll probably be many years before their research results in anything available to the public, and I'm thinking that you'd be able to manually restore your foreskin long before they can even predict how far in the future it might happen.
        Thanks for taking your time to write such a lengthy response. I’m afraid my reply won’t be so long because I’m too depressed to write and articulate my thoughts.
        I agree with you about the urologist they’re clueless.
        The main loss of sensation that you get with a circumcision isn’t the de-sensitisation of the glans, it’s the loss of skin, the forskin is unbelievably sensitive, having said that, if I get full glans coverage, it probably would make a huge difference.

The reason I’m interested in Stem cell is because it can supposedly increase sensation, and I actually believe it, I had Shockwave therapy and although the results were temporary, it did increase sensation slightly, and that’s due to the fact that it temporarily at least, stimulates stem cells to repair demoted tissue, and Stem cell is meant to be semi permanent unlike Shockwave.

Im definitely going to continue foreskin restoration until I get full glans coverage. As for Foregen, I need to keep that as a fantasy at least, it actually heps mentally knowing that one day I might get it back.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

So sorry. Outcomes are haphazard, especially when cutting children.

I'm very curious how anyone could proclaim that.
          Yes, thanks anyway.

Comment

I don't know the data about post-circumcision and ED but there is excellent data on intact men having far fewer incidences of ED. I'm sorry this happened to you and hope you find a solution.

Comment

I spoke to a urologist about a few things (not ED) but he was very dismissive. The medical community is not ready to give restoration the time of day.

Comment

Thanks for taking your time to write such a lengthy response. I’m afraid my reply won’t be so long because I’m too depressed to write and articulate my thoughts.
                I agree with you about the urologist they’re clueless.
                The main loss of sensation that you get with a circumcision isn’t the de-sensitisation of the glans, it’s the loss of skin, the forskin is unbelievably sensitive, having said that, if I get full glans coverage, it probably would make a huge difference.
                True, I keep forgetting about that. For those like myself who were circumcised shortly after birth, we never got to experience how sensitive it could've been. I have met a few men, both online and offline, who were circumcised as adults and then restored. Restoring brought back sensitivity for each one of them, but compared to what they'd had before, each one said he got back a different amount. I'm sure there are all sorts of factors and individual differences, though. Whatever happens in your case, it'll be a whole lot better than it is now.

Although it might be difficult at first, try to focus on the constructive aspect of restoring, and leave the past in the past. Let this site be your motivation, and perhaps also others like it.

Comment

Working...
                X