No announcement yet.

Repositioning of the Scar Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason why I posted this questions is in response to message number twelve: "Some object to the use of the word restoration because it implies returning to original condition."
    It is not my intention to cause disruption on this forum, but to understand what we are creating to cover our glans through the process of mitosis. Those structures that were cut away can never be recreated because those structural cells are gone forever.
    What we are doing is very personal and a sensitive matter.

Are we creating a foreskin? I believe we are, but not a natural foreskin we once had at birth. This is the definition of restore I am doing for myself:
    give (something previously stolen, taken away, or lost) back to the original owner or recipient: the government will restore land and property to those who lost it through confiscation.
    I am giving back a new foreskin to myself uniquely different from that stolen without my consent to cover and protect my glans. I can pull this foreskin back to expose the glans and moved it back to its original position.

I want to emphasize this point: giving back to the original owner, which was lost through confiscation.confiscation.

It will protect the glans and keeps the area lubricated. It contributes to sexual pleasure for me and my significant other.

https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-...-the-foreskin/
    What is the foreskin?
    Reviewed by the medical professionals of the ISSM’s Communication Committee

The foreskin, also called the prepuce, is a flexible section of skin that covers the glans (tip) of the penis and the external opening of the urethra (the tube from which urine and semen exit the body). It can be pulled back to expose the glans and moved back to its original position.

The foreskin protects the glans and keeps the area lubricated. Some experts believe that it also contributes to sexual pleasure because of its sensitive nerve receptors.

Most of the time, the foreskin of newborn boys cannot be retracted. However, most boys can retract the foreskin by the age of three {admin: 16 would be a more accurate age when "most" can retract.}

Circumcision is a surgical procedure that removes part of or all of the foreskin. It usually done for medical, religious, or cultural reasons.

07-19-2021, 12:52 AM
    Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post
    is it true that actual restoration of the foreskin is just a myth?
    Some object to the use of the word restoration because it implies returning to original condition. We know that what's gone is gone. We know that we can expand the surviving skin, which has tangible benefits. https://tlctugger.com/benefits-of-foreskin-restoration
    Last edited by tomjones; 07-20-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post

There is no reason to tug with your scar line at a reference point. If you grow enough additional (new) shaft skin then your scar will automatically roll under as you roll down your "skin tube". And anyhow, tugging on scar tissue will cause it to "fill in" (as it were) with normal skin cells, thereby making the scar more or less "disappear", appear more like the surrounding tissue. Tugging on scar tissue (located on various areas of the body) was an old method of getting rid of that tissue. Goes all the way back to Medieval times.

Thinking that there is some benefit from thicker, inflexible, scar tissue at the tip or "lip" of the skin tube is a much discussed restoration myth. There is no benefit to it.
      Reality I assume method 2 is the best for making the scar line eventually disappear. Am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Not in my opinion. It's a pretty good shorthand for what we're up to.
        Dear Admin, is it possible to actually grow more than 2 inches of skin on our dicks? Are we simply getting some initial real skin growth of maybe an inch or 2 tops and maxing out the elastin so its elongated to its limit? It seems there should be plenty of examples of ci-10+ after 20 years of restoring, but instead its mostly ci-3, which can appear as ci-7 during the right photo conditions.

Comment

is it possible to actually grow more than 2 inches of skin on our dicks?
          It sounds like you mean 2 inches of new skin-tube reach, so FOUR inches of new skin (measured while flaccid; the stretched-out measurement would be 1.5 - 2 times as much).

I believe it is. I'm quite sure I've seen examples, but I don't have citations handy. You could also ask at the other forum http://RestoringForeskin.org and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2212008831 .

Anybody reading who wants to point us to his progress gallery as an example would be doing a mitzvah.
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Dear Admin, is it possible to actually grow more than 2 inches of skin on our dicks? Are we simply getting some initial real skin growth of maybe an inch or 2 tops and maxing out the elastin so its elongated to its limit? It seems there should be plenty of examples of ci-10+ after 20 years of restoring, but instead its mostly ci-3, which can appear as ci-7 during the right photo conditions.
            Based on reports form men over the years, yes it is possible. Even common. I would say I have grown 2 inches, myself, and I am still growing skin.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X