Frenulum Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum Question

A lot of guys (myself included) have had some issues with their frenulum. My question is, does the amount of inner skin behind the glans (around the frenulum) have to be the same length as the inner skin all around the penis? In simpler words, does the skin have to be all equal lengths going right around the penis?

Judging from pictures I’ve seen on the web and on the forum, I’m wondering if the inner skin on the frenulum-side is a bit shorter. If an uncut guy with a standard frenulum pulls his foreskin back, the frenulum would prevent the skin from going back any further at some point...wouldn’t the skin to the front and to the sides have more mobility that the skin to the back?

Reason for asking is some guys were cut with different devices. Some of these devices/methods used leave a “V” shape at the back of the glans as seen in the attached picture. Would any “special attention” need to be placed on this area when it comes down to restoration? Such as the use of a manual method for growth in this specific area etc. Does this “V” shape make it harder to achieve coverage in any way? Hope this makes sense
    Any of you guys have this “V” shape?

Thanks

No issues here... mine is completely (and sadly) ablated.
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

That's how I'm cut, with the 'v' on the bottom. I'm finding that as time go on I now have overhang on the bottom but the top is lagging far behind. I figure it will even out eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
        That's how I'm cut, with the 'v' on the bottom. I'm finding that as time go on I now have overhang on the bottom but the top is lagging far behind. I figure it will even out eventually.
        Interesting. I’m wondering if its because of this “v” that you were able to achieve overhand at the bottom first. Either this or more tension was focused more on the top?

Understandably, no two cuts are alike and there are many different methods done on each of us. After doing some research (not thorough), this “v” seems to be a bit more prevalent in the “modern years” (couple of decades ago) as the torture devices changed. One device that has this is the plastibitch..i mean bell.

Though it is claimed that this “v” is supposed to keep the frenulum intact, for some, like what happened to myself, the glans and frenulum simply rubbed against my boxers for all those years and dried out, became really thin and eventually tore. I always remember my frenulum to be very faint, very thin line. And I always had to be extra careful not to make the mistake not to be too aggressive in masterbating as pulling back too hard would’ve torn it.

Surprisingly though, after years of 24/7 retention, the line has grown a bit thicker, strengthened a bit and the sensitivity is amazing. It isn’t back to its original state at which it would be had I not been cut but I can definitely say with confidence that retention and keeping the entire glans moist helped.

Comment

Working...
        X