Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, anything topical (the we have access to), especially anything commercially available and topical, won't affect mitosis one way or the other. But it can make skin more slippery, and that can be a drawback. But whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
      Well, anything topical (the we have access to), especially anything commercially available and topical, won't affect mitosis one way or the other. But it can make skin more slippery, and that can be a drawback. But whatever.
      I agree I haven't found creams and lotions and potions to make a lick of difference. There's so much mythology around restoration. Just stretch the skin to induce mitosis! Eat well and sleep well to assist.
      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
        Your parents probably removed your foreskin because they believe it's dirty and may get emotional if you bring it up this way. I'm not sure it's the best conversation starter.
        I agree. Most parents get very defensive when you bring this up.

Comment

i wore my tugger to school and in class, and now I wear it at work, as a waiter and bartender. So i move around a lot. and I don't have a ton of problems with it although i do go to the bathroom more often than my coworkers/classmates to reset it or check it or whatever. no one seems to have noticed. if you need any other tips or advice, dont hesitate to ask.

Comment

Working...
          X