beginner tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner tips

hi everyone, i just discovered restoration and i am ready to start. Do you have some experienced advice?
    I have thought the most effective way is to buy a tool but i got quite lost: TLC, TLC-X, CATIIQ, DTR, etc. which one should I choose?
    Furthermore doest it really worth it, the purchase and/or the treatment? Thank you!

My progress gallery begins with a list of tips/info aimed primarily at new guys.

For devices, my personal recommendation is to begin with the TLC-X if you're cut tightly, or the DTR otherwise. For the record, I've used the TLC-X, CAT IIQ, and DTR for significant periods of time.

As for whether it's worth it or not...there's really no good answer for that. On this forum, you're pretty much only going to get pro-restoration advice.
    Restoration offers a powerful increase in sensitivity, and can allow a you to (more or less) look the way you'd look naturally. If the prospect of spending years applying tension to your penile skin seems like an acceptable trade for those things, then it's probably gonna be worth it for you.

Comment

Thank you! Do you know a good websit where i can purchase it?

Comment

I say use a tapered device to have the best shot at a tapered outcome. I again share this recent pic from the halfway point of Chicago's naked bike ride. https://tlctugger.com/wp-content/upl...ln-Park-HD.jpg showing off my 5 years of tugging.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Welcome! Here is a good guide for beginners:

FORUM: Beginner's Guide to Restoring | Restoring for Men (restoringforeskin.org)

Devices, like all other methods, seem to work well. But many find they need to have some skin in order to use a device or method that requires trapping the skin in a gripper. The good news is, if you don't, just put it aside until you do.

The main categories of methods are Manual, taping (many variations), O-rings, and devices. Inflation is a device more or less. You can make many things for restoring yourself.

My advice is to choose a method based on how well it fits your lifestyle and interest in tinkering.

Start with short times under tension, and low tension until you get used to how it works.

Based on my experience, the amount of tension is the key, so my suggestion is to begin with a regimen that is easy for you to fit into your life, and then experiment with the amount of tension. Once you get that right, meaning you can reliably make progress, then experiment with other factors.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Gher View Post
            Thank you! Do you know a good websit where i can purchase it?
            DTR Website— https://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html
            TLC-X— https://tlctugger.com/tlc-x/

Comment

Thank you for your answers.
              The Metal One, unfortunately this website don't send DTR's to Europe, do I have an alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by Gher View Post
                Thank you for your answers.
                The Metal One, unfortunately this website don't send DTR's to Europe, do I have an alternative?
                If you're starting from a place where you already have some slack skin, my next recommendation would be the CAT II Q.
                Otherwise, going with the TLC-X is probably your best option.

Comment

Working...
                X