Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to conceal super canister weight outline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to conceal super canister weight outline?

I’m using the supercanister. When I walk, the weight swing against my pants. I’m going to be wearing slacks and walking around a lot at work. Are there any kind of clothes I could wear under my pants, any business casual pants, or anything else that people use to conceal the swinging of weights?

I wear stretch boxers. jockey or Lacoste brand with microfiber stretch synthetic with elastic waist. I’ve been looking for some fitted boxers with extra long leg portion to control the swing when I wear my stealth weight system. Even if I’m wearing my TLC-X with weighted danglers, these tend to be more unwieldy, so I’m usually just naked around the house while wearing that set up, but definitely, the stretch fabric fitted boxers have helped to some degree. I think it would be way more effective if they made the leg portions longer down to just above the knee.
    Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
      I wear stretch boxers. jockey or Lacoste brand with microfiber stretch synthetic with elastic waist. I’ve been looking for some fitted boxers with extra long leg portion to control the swing when I wear my stealth weight system. Even if I’m wearing my TLC-X with weighted danglers, these tend to be more unwieldy, so I’m usually just naked around the house while wearing that set up, but definitely, the stretch fabric fitted boxers have helped to some degree. I think it would be way more effective if they made the leg portions longer down to just above the knee.
      Real Essentials 4 Pack: Men's Compression Pants Base Layer Cool Dry Tights Active Sports Leggings https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VNNL7VN...5D6CRHP2?psc=1

what do you think about these pants to be worn under my other pants? Would they restrict the movement of the weights too much?

Comment

Mendove Men's Drawstring Training Fitness 3/4 Compression Tights Leggings https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M28RF0K...JYEE53FD?psc=1

or maybe this one is better?

Comment

Antwan,

Yes, I like these a lot and they definitely would control the weighted tuggers. Think I’ll order a few. Only thing is I live in a warm climate and my internal furnace runs hot, so I wonder if these would make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Now when I travel into parts of the northwest and other milder climates and especially during the approaching winter season. I think these would definitely come in handy. Another concern is that I mostly wear shorts on daily basis, so still looking for extra long fitted boxer type briefs. Thanks for posting that photo. What did you search for? Athletic long johns…
          Tugger1

Comment

Antwan,

Please disregard the last part of my previous message, I just looked again and saw the name of the fitness training compression leggings. Thanks.
            Tugger1

Comment

Antwan,

Just checking if you’re willing or able to post a photo of the device while being applied or worn. I’d read about the ‘canister’ method or device, but I’d always thought that it was sort of a makeshift or homemade device which did NOT utilize any weights…so I’m curious to see what it is you’re referring since my preferred method of tugging is by weights as opposed to straps, rubber bands or other methods. Thanks.
              Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
                Antwan,

Just checking if you’re willing or able to post a photo of the device while being applied or worn. I’d read about the ‘canister’ method or device, but I’d always thought that it was sort of a makeshift or homemade device which did NOT utilize any weights…so I’m curious to see what it is you’re referring since my preferred method of tugging is by weights as opposed to straps, rubber bands or other methods. Thanks.
                Sure. It was the first product that showed up when I DuckDuckGo’d foreskin restoration.
                Attached Files

Comment

I started with the canister and I had to wear loose fit or relaxed cut dockers to work.
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                    I started with the canister and I had to wear loose fit or relaxed cut dockers to work.
                    Why did you switch? I had trouble wearing the TLC tugger without it slipping off. Maybe I didn’t have enough skin.

Comment

Antwan,

thanks for sending that photo rendition of the weights being worn beneath denim jeans. Please let me know what is the total amount of ounces used in your configuration . The TLC-X with weighted danglers that I wear can be doubled up so they don’t hang much passed my lower knee. I usually wear four 8 oz weights at a time using small two ended carabiners that I bought at Home Depot. Each weight is about 4” long and about 3/4” diameter. I’ll usually wear these only while at home in the nude because they do restrict my movements. However, I’ve found I can wear just TWO of the weights simultaneously (totaling 16 oz.) beneath clothing and I’m able to walk about pretty unobstructed. Since Ron has designed the weights with flat washers at the bottom of each one, I use small double ended key ring carabiners to connect them together, this way it cuts down on so much sway. And also allows me to wear my tug n wear jock strap pouch which will catch my device should it loosen.
                      Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by Antwan View Post
                        Why did you switch? I had trouble wearing the TLC tugger.
                        I was eager to dispense with tape because of the need to remove and re-apply it every morning, and because the canister is cylindrical, not tapered.

The test for whether you can wear a tapeless device is this: If you have slack skin that lets you temporarily FORCE-cover and hide the whole glans with skin (I mean only while you're holding it), then you can apply a tapeless device like a Tugger, Hanger, or Packer (NUDGE THE GLANS BACK with the other hand for this test). To use the TLC-X we go a bit further and say you need slack skin that lets you temporarily force skin forward to cover the glans such that you can comfortably pinch the skin closed to fully hide the glans inside skin.
                        -Ron Low
                        [email protected]
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                        X