My inner skin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My inner skin...

Hope this is the right section to air my concerns and ask a question.

I know that every circumcision is probably slightly different to the next one. But I don't think I've seen many that look quite like mine in regards to the inner skin.

So I am quite concerned that I might run into problems trying to restore, based on what I have left.

I don't have much left on the front, in terms of inner skin, and on the back, even less so.

I do think I have some frenulum left.

I also have a small skin tag (I think that's what it's called) on the left side at the front. Will I run into problems with this? It's not as prominent as some I've seen.

The texture of my inner skin looks weird too, compared to most others I've seen. They appear like strands or something, rather than smooth pink skin I've seen on others.

I apologize in advance. Some of the photos are quite close up and not a pretty sight, but that's how they needed to be to get the details that I want to ask about .

As you can see I was butchered pretty well.

The shaft skin in some of the photos might look a little "lumpy", but it's just the position I was in. I have much looser shaft skin (CI-2-ish) compared to my inner skin.

When standing, the inner skin is wrinkled up and the shaft skin touches the base of my corona.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

KOT
    Attached Files

The rest of the photos.
    The last two are me smoothing the skin out, but not stretching the skin.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Restorer4490 View Post
      Hope this is the right section to air my concerns and ask a question.

I know that every circumcision is probably slightly different to the next one. But I don't think I've seen many that look quite like mine in regards to the inner skin.

So I am quite concerned that I might run into problems trying to restore, based on what I have left.

I don't have much left on the front, in terms of inner skin, and on the back, even less so.

I do think I have some frenulum left.

I also have a small skin tag (I think that's what it's called) on the left side at the front. Will I run into problems with this? It's not as prominent as some I've seen.

The texture of my inner skin looks weird too, compared to most others I've seen. They appear like strands or something, rather than smooth pink skin I've seen on others.

I apologize in advance. Some of the photos are quite close up and not a pretty sight, but that's how they needed to be to get the details that I want to ask about .

As you can see I was butchered pretty well.

The shaft skin in some of the photos might look a little "lumpy", but it's just the position I was in. I have much looser shaft skin (CI-2-ish) compared to my inner skin.

When standing, the inner skin is wrinkled up and the shaft skin touches the base of my corona.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

KOT
      The 5th photo depicts what I could call skin bridging.

I think you could exploit device-based tugging. I'd recommend the available frenulum relief groove if choosing a TLC device.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

The 5th photo depicts what I could call skin bridging.

I think you could exploit device-based tugging. I'd recommend the available frenulum relief groove if choosing a TLC device.
        Thank you. My plan for now is manual, and maybe an inflation device in a few months to work on the inner skin, although I'm still learning what's what, and what will work best on my condition.

Do you think that would suffice?

Will the skin bridge be a major setback for restoring? I know it's very small compared to most other skin bridges I've seen.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X