Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How "forced" is FEC?

Hi

Tracking progress is very important for a number of reasons, and one widely accepted way to "objectively" track progress is by regular FEC measurements.
    However, this method seems somewhat vague in its definition.

For those of us who are low on the CI scale, not having much slack skin at all, there can be a lot of forcing involved in taking an FEC measurement, and its hard to know how far to go.
    See my highly detailed mspaint diagram for three cases I have identified.
    In this diagram, the green lines show the shaft behind skin, while the black dots show skin with pubic hair growth.
    Pubic hair growing skin is identified as "base skin" - it is widely accepted that tighter cuts will result in pubic hair follicle bearing skin to be drawn up the shaft, and this is particularly noticeable when trying to take an FEC measurement.

Which of these cases seems the most "correct" method for taking a measurement?

Originally posted by foreskin site user View Post
    Hi

Tracking progress is very important for a number of reasons, and one widely accepted way to "objectively" track progress is by regular FEC measurements.
    However, this method seems somewhat vague in its definition.

For those of us who are low on the CI scale, not having much slack skin at all, there can be a lot of forcing involved in taking an FEC measurement, and its hard to know how far to go.
    See my highly detailed mspaint diagram for three cases I have identified.
    In this diagram, the green lines show the shaft behind skin, while the black dots show skin with pubic hair growth.
    Pubic hair growing skin is identified as "base skin" - it is widely accepted that tighter cuts will result in pubic hair follicle bearing skin to be drawn up the shaft, and this is particularly noticeable when trying to take an FEC measurement.

Which of these cases seems the most "correct" method for taking a measurement?
    Hi,
    Thanks for inquiring.

I think the best way to measure is to force the skin as far as it will go without causing pain. I think this would give the most consistent basis for comparison. Maybe when you log your monthly reading measure a few times per day for a few days, That way you'll know whether your amount of forcing is reproducible.

The point of measuring is to know if you're making progress. Any method that serves in that way is correct.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
    X