• Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 is the new 30 😀. That’s what I keep telling myself 😀

Comment

Right on brother!
      Tugger1

Comment

It's not so much a question of age, but mostly a question of will and patience. It will take years depending on where you start and how far you want to go with foreskin restoration. However, the new sensations in the glans appear much faster as long as your glans is covered or protected.

I should have started younger, but I certainly didn't have the willpower to do it. I started in my early fifties, I'm 55. I am very proud of the result so far.

Also, there wasn't that much information available 20 years ago. The T-Tape method had more disadvantages than advantages at the time. Now, with the different devices available, the techniques have been improved. All you have to do is adopt the technique that suits you best and make it part of your daily routine, because the secret is perseverance, regularity and respect for your body.
        To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit SylLec’s progress

Comment

Originally posted by SylLec View Post
          It's not so much a question of age, but mostly a question of will and patience. It will take years depending on where you start and how far you want to go with foreskin restoration. However, the new sensations in the glans appear much faster as long as your glans is covered or protected.

I should have started younger, but I certainly didn't have the willpower to do it. I started in my early fifties, I'm 55. I am very proud of the result so far.
          I did start in my late 20’s and even though I got good results I didn’t stick with it as long as I should have. I think a 8 or 9 months of tugging was about the most I could manage. Now in my mid 50’s that seems like the blink of an eye.

I’ve been dedicated for 2 years now and the finish line is oh so close. Like lots of folks I just didn’t have the patience or dedication when I was young 😀. I really appreciate seeing young guys here ahead of me - they are impressive folks.

Comment

I too started in earnest pretty late, at almost 55 years old in 2019. I think the reason I didn’t stick with it earlier when I was in my 30’s and 40’s was because I’d started FR for mostly aesthetic reasons and because I guess I wanted to regain a sense of being whole and intact. However, I’m much more dedicated now in my 50’s because I’d basically thought that my sex life had come to an end and was basically over due to the severe, virtually total loss of all sensitivity in my penis. The latter being a much stronger motivator to keep going. My wife even commented recently how impressed she was with my perseverance and determination as she sees me applying my device daily.
            Tugger1

Comment

I started at age 67 and I am seeing progress.

Comment

53 here when I finished teh research and did my own thing that others liked as well- took me a year to go from C0 to a C7-8. The method allowed me to wear it 8-9 hours a day and I tensioned Monday thru Fri for almost 12 months. a good skin care program and a calogen sup really made it take off 6-7 months in. You want it, do it.

Comment

I'm 64 and started manual tugging about 10 years ago without any help to tell me what was needed or how to do it. I did what I did based on the knowledge that they stretch skin on one part of the body to graft it to a different part of the body. I figured if that can be done, surely my foreskin could be stretched. My foreskin now covers my glans when I am flaccid and sometimes stays put. I am on no time frame for completion. I think I will be done when the foreskin stays put while erect. I think I will know when I have arrived.
                  Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
                  Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
                  Photo Gallary
                  My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                  The owner's manual to the male human body!
                  May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I have some thoughts on sex drive as I thought the door was closing on mine in my 50s. I was depressed over it. I needed the help of drugs to become erect enough to have sex. That has all changed and my sex charge on my battery of life is back to 100%. If you are interested in how I accomplished it join the forum and direct message me. I'll be happy to share with you how I turned that around.
                    Photo Gallary
                    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I am 69 and came across Foreskin Restoration a few weeks ago. It immediately peaked my interest and I bought a device to start the restoration. I have always wondered why my brothers and I were cut. Never could get an answer. I first saw men who were intact when I would go swimming at local pool. I was amazed to see men uncut. As I got into my 20's and later I tried to find out about restoration, but the only answer I ever got was surgery which i wasn't doing. Thru the power of Google, I came across all this great info to start restoring. Never too old to start!!!!

Comment

Amen brother Dave! Progress is slow but the results IMHO are very worth the wait. I'm at least 1/2 way there (maybe even 3/4).
                        Photo Gallary

Comment

Working...
                        X