Liars and braggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liars and braggers

I just wanted to say how glad I am that I found this site. Everywhere else I’ve tried to discuss this topic online, the only replies I ever got were from guys who claimed they had regrown their foreskins “by accident.” Some of them said “it just happened” from all the masturbation they had done as teenagers. Others claimed it was just a side effect of using some sort of vacuum pump device. When I got fed up and called them out on it, I asked, why aren’t vacuum pumps marketed as restoration devices then? They got angry and resorted to name-calling and insults about my dick size (even though they’d never actually seen it.)

That’s why this site is such a welcome change of pace.

Originally posted by Bill756 View Post
    I asked, why aren’t vacuum pumps marketed as restoration devices then? They got angry and resorted to name-calling and insults
    The enlargement world is populated with a lot of guys who've been duped. Some love to sound scientific about "cementing your gains" and stuff as if it was truth. It may be a useful way to conceptualize what they experience, but it certainly doesn't reflect reality. I have no idea what motivates so many to lie about gaining an inch of new erect length in 3 months. I've certainly never seen the photographic evidence like we have from restorers.

BUT vacuum pumps are used by some restorers mainly for the restoring effect. We even have a section of this forum for them https://foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/forum/vacuum. I just don't know who has time to use that bulky device for the hours it would take to show appreciable skin growth.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

The enlargement world is populated with a lot of guys who've been duped.
      Well, I can certainly understand the desire to find a quicker shortcut, but I’ve had so much personal experience with pathological liars, I tend not to believe much of anything anymore. Especially online where it’s so easy to stay anonymous. I’ve known people who really get off on telling big lies online, just to see how many “suckers “ they can convince to fall for it, just so they can get a big laugh at their expense.

Comment

Working...
      X