Do i need to stretch outer skin too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i need to stretch outer skin too?

So it seems like the TLC-X will put tension especially on the inner Skin. I guess if this could become problematic some say. Maybe my thought is nonsense because i cant imagine how it looks in my head.
    The theoretical goal would be to stop stretching inner skin as soon as it wraps around the top of your glans, like on an intact penis, otherwise it would basically fold to the outside, because there is no outer skin/shaft skin left, and that would likely cause pain or something like that. Can someone understand what i mean? That would mean that its necessary to also stretch the outer skin, or not?

If you are asking if you should have enough inner skin to cover your glans, and enough outer skin to drape over that and cover your glans, resulting in a double layer of skin covering upir glans, yes that is the typical intact situation, and often the goal of men who are restoring.

As far as what you need to tug to achieve that, this will partly depend upon how much of each type of skin you start with. for example, I started with almost no inner or outer skin. So I used methods very similar to restore, so called bidirectional methods, like the TLC-X, to focus tension on the inner skin, figuring that would be the key, and I could always add other methods to focus tension on the outer skin later, if needed.

So far, I have not needed to do anything else, suggesting that even though the bidirectional methods focus tension on the inner skin, they also put enough tension on the outer skin to grow that at the same time.

If you feel that you want to use a more balanced (between inner and outer skin) approach, some men have indeed done that. There are several ways of going about that. Since you are using the TLC-X, you could, for example, add straps to pull the TLC-X at the same time the plunger is pushing against your glans. Or, you could alternate, some sessions pushing, sopme sessions pulling. Or you could simply add some manual tugging to your regimen.

Hope that helps and gives you some ideas to ponder.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCat View Post
      So it seems like the TLC-X will put tension especially on the inner Skin. I guess if this could become problematic some say. Maybe my thought is nonsense because i cant imagine how it looks in my head.
      The theoretical goal would be to stop stretching inner skin as soon as it wraps around the top of your glans, like on an intact penis, otherwise it would basically fold to the outside, because there is no outer skin/shaft skin left, and that would likely cause pain or something like that. Can someone understand what i mean? That would mean that its necessary to also stretch the outer skin, or not?
      I discuss how you can use the TLC-X to tension all your skin without straps or weights here: https://tlctugger.com/tlc-tugger-or-tlc-x/ It comes down to following the 4-Hour Rule protocol, but making it a 2-hour rule (because you're wrestling the outer skin into place more forcefully during application).
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

It's hard to predict how much inner skin you'll need for it to loosely cover the glans, given its unusual shape and contours, and how it enlarges during semi-erections or even temperature changes. I've found that when forcibly pulling mine forward first started resulting in overhang, allowing it to snap back to its normal state of coverage would still expose maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of my glans.

With the TLC-X, your shaft skin will grow, too. If you're concerned that it's not getting stretched as much, you can always do manual tugging in that one area - just grip the skin at the base and top of your shaft skin.

Comment

Working...
        X