Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbnm0124
    replied
    Great graphic. Wish I thought to do the same. Is this the only method you have used ?

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    replied
    Originally posted by z726 View Post

It would act as a sort of plug, to keep the skin tube from collapsing inward and allowing the rings to fall off. I've heard of restorers using earplugs or firmer objects, but rolled-up tissues do seem to make a whole lot of sense - they're soft on the surface, and would absorb moisture that could make something slip out otherwise.
    Exactly! And, always available =P And you can adjust your rolls or thickness to really customize the shape and the grip points - the ring for me literally "falls into" the dip of the tissue almost with an audible "snap" in place when I get it just right =P

For all else, thank you! Do keep in mind I was not very consistent with it, often took months or years of breaks, changed techniques often, got over-zealous a lot, etc. Patience and consistency is key! If I knew everything I knew now and was actually consistent with my application, I'd wager I'd knock it all out (including the undocumented half, when I was a CI-1), in 7 years.

Leave a comment:

• z726
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill756 View Post
    Great job! What does the tissue do?
    It would act as a sort of plug, to keep the skin tube from collapsing inward and allowing the rings to fall off. I've heard of restorers using earplugs or firmer objects, but rolled-up tissues do seem to make a whole lot of sense - they're soft on the surface, and would absorb moisture that could make something slip out otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• tuguser
    replied
    Orical,

congratulations on your progress. I’d started out using a similar o-ring method and liked it, however, like so many of us, I became impatient and wanted a quicker “trick”, not that I’ve found anything else super quick to date. I guess the tissue paper is used to ‘pack it in’ to help keep the ring in place. The problem for me because of my impatience, I kept using smaller and smaller ring sizes which in turn took more and more time/effort to reapply each time they were removed. I also drink tons of water throughout the day and am constantly in and out of restrooms. Thinking that by adding weights, my outer foreskin and (when used in conjunction with bi-directional tugging devices), my inner foreskin might also yield faster results. Kudos to you for staying with your system for over a decade. You have great results!
    Not sure whether because of lighting, etc, but your glans in 2016 appears rather smooth and possibly moist or shiny, however, the latest photo 2021 still shows crack. Although it does seem there are slightly less cracks than in 2018. I wonder if some restorers simply do not experience a full return of a glossy looking glans like I’ve seen in some photos.

Leave a comment:

• CutMeSomeSlack
    replied
    Wow, so simple. Very slow, but this has worked so well for you. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Great job! What does the tissue do?

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    started a topic How I restored my foreskin

How I restored my foreskin

Made this infographic/howto. Feel free to share to anyone who you think may benefit!
    Attached Files
Working...
X