Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm producing smegma?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think I'm producing smegma?

    Hi!

    So I've been restoring using the TLC Tugger (with the strap, not the TLC-X) for about 8 months, now. I've been washing the device about once or twice a week, but never saw any residue/dirt on it during the 8 months of restoring. Last week, after removing the device to give my foreskin some rest, I noticed a light build-up of residue. I wasn't exactly sure of the color since the cone itself is white, so the residue could have been a white-ish color or even clear... i'm not sure. But it's never happened, before ...And it had a pretty strong odor to it. :| I've been washing the device every couple days since then. It actually happened again, today... again, with a strong odor that I've never had, before. I shower every single day, too. I'm pretty sure it's smegma, because this residue hasn't been on the cone device at all in the past 8 months until recently, and I haven't really changed my routine for anything.

    If it's smegma, it's exciting! I'm going to keep an eye out to see if it continues happening. I didn't take a photo because I didn't think it would turn out well.

    If I am beginning to produce smegma already, is there anything I should know? Or advice to give? xD

    I'm aware this happens to many/most restorers, too, so this isn't anything new... but for me it is haha. ^^

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nikori View Post
    Hi!

    So I've been restoring using the TLC Tugger (with the strap, not the TLC-X) for about 8 months, now. I've been washing the device about once or twice a week, but never saw any residue/dirt on it during the 8 months of restoring. Last week, after removing the device to give my foreskin some rest, I noticed a light build-up of residue. I wasn't exactly sure of the color since the cone itself is white, so the residue could have been a white-ish color or even clear... i'm not sure. But it's never happened, before ...And it had a pretty strong odor to it. :| I've been washing the device every couple days since then. It actually happened again, today... again, with a strong odor that I've never had, before. I shower every single day, too. I'm pretty sure it's smegma, because this residue hasn't been on the cone device at all in the past 8 months until recently, and I haven't really changed my routine for anything.

    If it's smegma, it's exciting! I'm going to keep an eye out to see if it continues happening. I didn't take a photo because I didn't think it would turn out well.

    If I am beginning to produce smegma already, is there anything I should know? Or advice to give? xD

    I'm aware this happens to many/most restorers, too, so this isn't anything new... but for me it is haha. ^^
    The more you prod and scrub the end of the penis under the shower stream, the less skin debris will be left behind, and so the less smegma would accumulate.

    We always have control over the trade-off between squeaky clean sterility (with less rejuvenation) and maximum suppleness and attendant scent.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

    Comment


    • #3
      Smegma is mostly just a buildup of dead skin cells from the inner foreskin and glans surfaces. It combines with moisture given off by both (which are really mucous membranes rather than skin), and takes on a slimy texture, and there are natural bacteria under the foreskin that give it the strong smell.

      It rinses away easily enough with plain water in the shower. Sure, it'll keep coming back, but it's normally trapped underneath the foreskin where people can't smell it from a long distance.

      Comment


      • #4
        For a period over several weeks, each time I removed my TLC-X, the tugger body would be lightly covered with a film of what I presumed were sloughed off skin cells from my inner foreskin. It hasn’t occurred in quite a while, but then again I’ve not been able to use my TLC-X as much as I’d like. Hopefully when I resume its regular use, I’ll see more evidence of the sloughing off of skin cells As far as the production of actual smegma (or dick cheese), I’m wondering if that mostly occurs once there is much more advanced and permanent restoration, like CI 9-10. My reasoning is that smegma is likely to occur when there is continuous coverage of the glans as opposed to it being only partially covered or temporarily and intermittently covered throughout the day (which I’m guessing happens between CI6-8)

        Regarding staving off odors, I try not to scrub or even touch my glans when soaping up in the shower since I’d read that actively washing the glans with soap would contribute not only to drying it out or to keep it dried out, but also adding to the PH imbalance that occurs. Something I’ve read about on this forum. Though I’m only at CI3.5, it shouldn’t really matter too much because my glans is almost never covered on its own, usually only with the aid of a retainer. When I do achieve full and permanent coverage, I will only soap the outside, then retract the foreskin and rinse the underside and glans with water only. Here’s to wishful thinking 🤞🏼
        Tugger1

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah man I got the same problem except I don't use a device. It's pretty smelly. You can just scrub your dick a little more in the shower with a loofa. That's what I do and it helps get the smegma off.

          Comment


          • #6
            When i remove my TLC-X, there is also stuff like smegma or dead skin cells on the device. I also noticed it when im taking the manhood off before i take a bath or a shower. Theres
            ​​​​ a smell too. I have to admit.... I like it somehow. Not disgusting at all. Sweat smells much worse.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SpaceCat View Post
              When i remove my TLC-X, there is also stuff like smegma or dead skin cells on the device. I also noticed it when im taking the manhood off before i take a bath or a shower. Theres
              ​​​​ a smell too. I have to admit.... I like it somehow. Not disgusting at all. Sweat smells much worse.
              Every guy's different. Some like it. I don't. I find it gross!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post

                Every guy's different. Some like it. I don't. I find it gross!
                I wonder if some women like it. 🙂
                I make my own devices.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well i also like the smell of gasoline or other strong scents. And yes, some woman like it too. I could read some posts about this in another forum. And the scent is probably not always the same for all man.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X