Dry penis glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry penis glans

Hi everyone! My penis glans is very dry all the time and does not look like a healthy unmutilated penile glans. How can i go about making sure that I get it healthy, moist, non-dry keratinization?

Thanks in advance!

There are already endless topics about this.
    I recommend natural(!) sheabutter. It will heal damaged skin and keeps your glans moisturized.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCat View Post
      There are already endless topics about this.
      I recommend natural(!) sheabutter. It will heal damaged skin and keeps your glans moisturized.
      Okay thank you! how do you know if it's natural i suppose it will say so right?

Comment

Originally posted by jojo78 View Post
        Hi everyone! My penis glans is very dry all the time and does not look like a healthy unmutilated penile glans. How can i go about making sure that I get it healthy, moist, non-dry keratinization?

Thanks in advance!
        The best way, according to many men, is to restore to the point you have full coverage when flaccid, all the time.

Comment

Okay thank you! how do you know if it's natural i suppose it will say so right?
          On the can it shows sonething like "100% natural and unrafined" or something like this. Its important because you dont want chemicals inside and so on.

https://www.healthline.com/health/be...tter#skin-type

Comment

Thanks in advance!
            Restoration with full flaccid coverage is what is needed to have a shiny, moist, soft natural looking glans penis and inner mucousal skin. My advice if you try to dekeratinization the glans and inner skin before you have flaccid coverage the inner mucousal skin and glans will be very sensitive, plus it is going to be harder to keep those parts from keratinization again. I would tug away and get some restored foreskin, once covered the body restores both the glans and mucousal skin tissue.

Comment

Working...
            X