Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLC Tugger - Am I Applying it Correctly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC Tugger - Am I Applying it Correctly?

Hey everyone! I just had a concern about if I'm applying the TLC Tugger correctly. I hope I'm posting in the right forum section!

So I use the TLC Tugger with the strap. I've seen videos on the internet of people applying the device, but it's only ever demonstrations of people who already have a decent amount of foreskin, such as in Ron Low's videos. My concern is that I see tons of wrinkles forming on my shaft (so there is definitely skin growth), but I'm still not 100% sure if I'm tugging the correct part of my foreskin. xD Like, will it eventually go over my glans no matter where I'm tugging? I recorded a POV video of me putting on the TLC Tugger and would like someone knowledgeable to tell me if there's anything I'm doing wrong or if it's correct. But I'm not sure where to upload a nsfw video like this lol. Is YouTube ok as long as it's marked as adult-only/unlisted? If so, I can upload it to YouTube.

The thing to remember with the vanilla tlc tugger is that it won't get any tension to anything held between the cones or inner skin. As such, if you want to maximise skin under tension, you'll need to maximise outer skin outside the cones.
    Youtube should be ok with it, I've seen other people's restoration-related videos on there (obivously age-restricted), but if you're really concerned you could always make a new account for it I guess. I'd keep them unlisted, too, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikori View Post
      I've seen videos on the internet of people applying the device, but it's only ever demonstrations of people who already have a decent amount of foreskin, such as in Ron Low's videos.
      Sorry, I just didn't have the resources to post a video until I had been tugging for 4 years.

I see tons of wrinkles forming on my shaft (so there is definitely skin growth), but I'm still not 100% sure if I'm tugging the correct part of my foreskin.
      All the skin we tension will expand. As we gain skin mobility the first thing we'll probably see is new wrinkling.

will it eventually go over my glans no matter where I'm tugging?
      Yes.

ANY method including the simplest tapeless tugger can give you more than enough inner-side tension. To maximize inner tension with the TLC Tugger, get slightly erect before applying it. This will force a shift in the location of the gripping point (the device will grip skin that's closer to the glans). Then when you add strapped or weighted tension, the penile shaft reists that inner-skin pull. What people gain by using devices with moving parts is the ability to maximize inner-facing tension WITHOUT compromising about the location of the gripping point along the skin tube's length.

not sure where to upload a nsfw video like this lol. Is YouTube ok as long as it's marked as adult-only/unlisted?
      I wouldn't do it on YouTube. They can be very unpredictable about tolerating nudity. Try Vimeo.com. Do mark it unlisted. Avoid erections. FYI, I no longer use Vimeo and resent the fact that they terminated my account for supposed copyright issues even though what I published is covered by their clear policy covering fair use.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thank you to you both for answering. I'll try vimeo since it's the first thing that was recommended for me. I don't believe I have an account there, but I'll make one really quick.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/658853432

There's the link. It wanted me to pay to upgrade to set the visibility to private, so I could only set the rating to mature/nudity.

So the way I apply the cone is that I try to set it evenly over the tip of my glans. Then, with being a CI-2/CI-3, I try to gently pull the foreskin over the cone on every side so that it's forward enough. After that, I gently press the cone down while pulling my foreskin forward as much as I can to ensure enough foreskin will be able to be pulled by the tlc tugger, if that makes sense.

If I simply put the clear cone over right NOW, the foreskin might quickly retract on me... so what I do is press the white cone down so the foreskin has enough slack for me to put the clear cover over it. It might make more sense in the video.

But this is how I've been applying it and it's apparently been working for me.

As I said, I've only ever seen demonstrations/explanations using this device from people who already have a lot of foreskin--at least CI-5 and greater. So I'm unsure if I'm doing it the most efficient/easiest way, but it's how I've been doing it for the last 6 months. XD

Comment

Application seems fine to me, the only thing I do slightly differently is push the inner cone in while pulling skin up just to get it to grip as "deeply" as possible.
            Other thing I forgot to mention is I feel like I need to be careful with placing the inner cone - if the vent hole is directly over my urethra, then there's no ability for the inner cone to separate from the glans (I think people refer to this as "lift-off").

Comment

Though I started with TLC-X and skipped the earlier TLC Tugger model, I seem to use the same basic technique to apply my TLC-X as do you with the TLC Tugger. Only difference is that I prefer using weights instead of strapping down the leg. Maybe I’ll reconsider using the strap method as soon as I get around to buying a better fitting size of leg brace (2) along with the new ‘TLC shocker’. It has lighter materials with no metal parts. It definitely allows for more movement than the amount of weights I like to use with my TLC-X.
              While reviewing R. Low’s application video, I observed that he tries to cover the entire length of the tugger body with his foreskin. (I realize that he is already fully restored, therefore he is able to do so with ease) However, when relating the application to my own use of the TLC-X with ‘spacers’ or ‘packing discs’, I’ve chosen to back off on the amount of spacers used in order to get more coverage of the tugger body. The hope is that my slack skin will be ‘trained’ to always pucker at the smallest opening of foreskin while tugging. I was already at this point some months ago when I got a bit ahead of myself (read impatient) and decided to add another spacer to the TLC-X. This was also good, but it noticeably reduced the amount of coverage I had on my tugger body. I thought this is how I should progress to greater and greater skin growth. For awhile I classified myself as CI 3-3.5, but I now see that I’m more frequently looking like CI 4.
              Tugger1

Comment

This thread raises a good point (again) actually - we need more how-to videos featuring people in earlier stages of restoring.
                They are after all the main demographic we need to focus on.
                admin I'm happy to volunteer for this if you want to coach correct application, we can build a repository of information specifically targeting beginners

Comment

I agree that the application is good. I do like to see as much of the white silicone covered with skin as we can comfortably manage.

As you can see in my TLC Shocker demo https://videos.sproutvideo.com/embed...ff3709871c0a51 there are reasons to let the strap bear from the outside of the knee joint. I used a positioning on the front of the knee joint through my active tugging years.
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                  X