Frenulum Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum Restoration

Hi, I am 35, I had my frenulum removed when I was 19 , because it was too tight. I am not circumcised, only my frenulum is removed. Is it possible to grow it back? I tried to search about various surgeries for frenulum restoration but it seems that I cant find any answers. If anyone has any suggestions would be nice to know!
    Attached Files

What restoring can do for you would be easier discussed if we had a before photo.

Generally, the parts you manage to tension will expand. Parts that are no longer present can't be expanded.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Welcome to our community, agros.

Did you have frenulum breve?

It doesn't look like your frenulum was removed. It looks like it was surgically nicked to relieve the tension of a frenulum-too-short, and then allowed to heal on its own. Mucosal surfaces heal without scarring.

You have a good-looking, almost completely intact (except for the nick), penis there. Nerve endings underlying the nick have probably already grown toward the surface to compensate for those nerve endings lost as a consequence of the surgery. . You have an otherwise normal, lush frenulum, which divides into a "V" shape and naturally connects with your intact ridged band, which runs normally around the entire circumference of an intact penis. In even the most conservative circumcisions, the entire ridged band is cut off. We circumcised guys don't have our ridged bands. The triangular smooth mucosal area defined by the inverted "V" of the frenulum split is called the "frenular delta." In fine-definition tickle tests, intact men most often identify the frenular delta as the most erotically sentive part of their penis -- even more erotically sensitive than the frenulum and the ridged band. Circumcised males also lose their frenular deltas, along with their ridged bands.

I think your photo displays the intact frenular delta better than just about any photo of an intact penis on the web. Thank you for posting it.

Thank you for checking in with us, but I don't think you can do anything to improve your situation that would be worth the trouble.

Men with frenulum breve sometimes consult with members of NORM. My standard answer for them is that any biological tissue, put under tension, eventually grows in the direction of the tension, with the addition of newly divided cells. So theoretically, a male with frenulum breve should be able to lengthen his short frenulum non-surgically by performing manual stretching of it diligently on a daily basis. However, this might take a period of at least months, and probably years to achieve the desired length.

Your good result, agros, has led me to think that surgical resolution of frenulum breve has its place. However, your surgeon seems to have done a good job where others may not. It looks like your surgeon removed little or no tissue. I worry about other surgeons that might be more knife-happy.

David
      World As Money Island
      I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by agros View Post
        Hi, I am 35, I had my frenulum removed when I was 19 , because it was too tight. I am not circumcised, only my frenulum is removed. Is it possible to grow it back? I tried to search about various surgeries for frenulum restoration but it seems that I cant find any answers. If anyone has any suggestions would be nice to know!
        Show some more pics so we can say it is circumcised or not.

Comment

Working...
        X