Foreskin Restoration (Skin Tear)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Restoration (Skin Tear)

Hello all. I wanted to post this here to see if anyone else has had a similar effect happen while restoring. Some background I have been restoring for a little over 3 years. The first two years I used the TLC Tugger when I started to notice this crack in the skin occurring. I figured maybe it was the device the so I switched over to the DTR, but it still does not seem to be going away. Any advise on this?

Should I take a break? Maybe switch to just manual tugging for a bit. I will typically restore for about 2-3 hours a day and try to manual tug with a 6 minute routing I came up with.

Looks like too much tension to me. Ease up a little on your tension with your DTR and maybe try to take a few days off from tugging so your skin can heal.

Comment

Ok thanks. Will try that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayotick View Post
        Ok thanks. Will try that.
        Ok. be careful with your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post

Ok. be careful with your penis.
          Yeah for sure. I think it's easy to get a too aggressive as we all have our goals in mind and sometimes we get frustrated. Been stuck around CI3 / CI4 range for quite a while.

Comment

Take a break wile you heal and ease back on tension a bit. I’ve gotten theses sorts of injuries from too much tension a few times. They heal quickly. I’ve come to the understanding that too much tension doesn’t speed things up - especially when you need to take breaks to heal. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by vbnm0124 View Post
              Take a break wile you heal and ease back on tension a bit. I’ve gotten theses sorts of injuries from too much tension a few times. They heal quickly. I’ve come to the understanding that too much tension doesn’t speed things up - especially when you need to take breaks to heal. 😀
              Sounds good. Will do and I appreciate the response.

Comment

Yep, definitely take a break from tugging until completely healed. Once resumed, then back off the tension to re aclimate your skin, then gradually increase but pay close attention to your skin and comfort level. I had similar tears caused when I felt pain but wasn’t able to excuse myself from work in order to remove my device. As a result of leaving it on too long I ended up having to take a break for 2-3 weeks plus.
                Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
                  Yep, definitely take a break from tugging until completely healed. Once resumed, then back off the tension to re aclimate your skin, then gradually increase but pay close attention to your skin and comfort level. I had similar tears caused when I felt pain but wasn’t able to excuse myself from work in order to remove my device. As a result of leaving it on too long I ended up having to take a break for 2-3 weeks plus.
                  Damn. I don't wear it at work right now but have in the past. Will definitely let this heal and ease my way back into things. Thanks.

Comment

I recently had the same issue and idk what your skincare routine is lookin like but sometimes when i got overzealous with moisturizing my skin got to soft and this happened

Comment

Working...
                    X