Nerve pain from restoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerve pain from restoring?

Hey there! Ok so random question for those who have been at this awhile… I’ve noticed a few times now that I’ve had some random nerve pain/sensation through my penis. It’s not constant and occurs at random times and usually it’s not while I’m tugging. I’ll be sitting at work and all of a sudden experiencing something nerve related that usually starts toward the tip of my penis and shoots down. At this point, when I’m sitting, I experience some pretty consistent rollover coverage (probably 90% of my glans covered) so it’s very possible the sensation is coming from my skin and not the glans itself. I guess I’m wondering if anyone else has experience anything like this or if this might be part of growing new skin like nerve endings having to grow/stretch with that process??? Anyone? It isn’t really painful, but more uncomfortable and I feel the need to try and reposition, but that doesn’t always fix it…so it’s not specifically painful so much as intense. And it isn’t consistent and lasts less than 3mins every time. Has anyone else experienced this?

While I have not experienced this, it sounds plausible that it could be the result of restoring, not as damage, but as nerve connections re-adjusting to the growth that restoring causes. Here is a video that may give you some background:

Anatomy of the Penis: Penile and Foreskin Neurology - YouTube

Comment

Thanks, greg_b! This is definitely helpful for understanding some of what might be going on! Appreciate the response and your insight! 😊

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      While I have not experienced this, it sounds plausible that it could be the result of restoring, not as damage, but as nerve connections re-adjusting to the growth that restoring causes. Here is a video that may give you some background:

Anatomy of the Penis: Penile and Foreskin Neurology - YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X