Beginner questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner questions

Hello, I have questions regarding foreskin restoration. I'd appreciate it if someone could kindly answer those questions.

1) How much CI is needed to comfortably wear TLC-X? I'm at CI-1 and I can't get it on.
    2) Does having a shorter penis shorten the restoration period?
    3) Any tips on restoring during summers?
    4) Will periodic tugging (taking time off during summer) significantly set me back?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by sum4141s View Post
    Hello, I have questions regarding foreskin restoration. I'd appreciate it if someone could kindly answer those questions.

1) How much CI is needed to comfortably wear TLC-X? I'm at CI-1 and I can't get it on.
    I am not one who gets into the CI index numbers, what matters is how much skin you have? Can you pull the skin even with your glans when you are flaccid? if not you most likely do not have enough skin to wear a tugging device period, you most likely have to start with the canister method with T-tape or do manual tugging until you get enough skin. I personal think the TLC-X is to hard to wear until you have been tugging for quite awhile and grown enough skin to use the pushing rod of the TLC-X. Try and use the body of the tugger only with a strap see if you can get is on than.

2) Does having a shorter penis shorten the restoration period?
    The only thing that is going to matter in this case is if you are a grower when you get an erection, there is two parts to restoration of the foreskin that one tries to achieve, one is reliable flaccid coverage on an every day bases, (can you walk around, do daily activities and still have full coverage regardless if summer or winter), The other is gliding action when erect and how far the foreskin tube will go past the glans when fully erect and erect coverage of the glans.
    Both of these are different in every guy.

3) Any tips on restoring during summers?
    I restore 365 days a year, summer, winter. Key is to keeping the skin and device clean if that is the method of your restoration, if you are doing manual than keep the skin clean before tugging.

4) Will periodic tugging (taking time off during summer) significantly set me back?
    If you stop tugging it won't set you back in the realm of what you have gained in skin growth, (you will have some contraction if you stop for a period of time) if your not tugging you are not growing any skin either, so your restoration journey will be much longer

Comment

How much CI is needed to comfortably wear TLC-X? I'm at CI-1 and I can't get it on.
      Sorry to hear about your limited slack. I don't use the Coverage Imdex.

To use the TLC-X we say you need slack skin that lets you temporarily force skin forward to cover the glans such that you can comfortably pinch the skin closed to fully hide the glans inside skin.

Does having a shorter penis shorten the restoration period?
      I don't believe so. I think we add skin cells in direct proportion to how much skin we have.

Any tips on restoring during summers?
      Sounds like the issues would include the device loosening due to summer sweating, and the device showing due to skimpier outfits.

For the loosening, get a good well-practiced application before leaving the house under tension, but BE PREPARED for the device to loosen or for the need to explain yourself.

\Will periodic tugging (taking time off during summer) significantly set me back?
      I don't believe so. I think we add skin cells in fairly direct proportion to how much time we spend under tension. Time not tugging doesn't mean lost progress any more than stopping for lunch in the middle of running the marathon means sliding back toward the starting line while you dine.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Good advice above. I will just add my experience. I did take long periods of time off. I am a wildlife biologist, and field conditions and travel were not conducive to restoring. So I would take at minimum one month off each year, more often several months, and a number of weeks off as well. I did not observe any setback, other than what one would expect after stopping for good. In other words, most men recommend that you try and grow about 10% more than you think you need, so that after you stop restoring because you have achieved your goals, there will be some reduction as your skin "normalizes".

I will also [point out that you do not have to keep tension on for long periods of time. I have had as much progress with two 20 minutes sessions per day, than when I was doing 4 hours a day or 24/7/365. Depending upon the method you will be using, that may make it easy to tug during the summer, or not. I was using tape, and that didn't work very well in the field. Plus keeping things clean was an issue. But if I had been using inflation, or manual, I might have been able to do it with a bit of cleaning discipline.

With tape, I found that swimming meant I needed to remove and reapply tape. Soaking for that long compromised the adhesive too much. Shorter periods of wetness did not, and I was able to leave tape on for 3 days, even with a daily morning shower. But swimming was just too much for the tape.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind answer, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
          X