Pluckin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluckin

So im suuuure this has been covered in here but as far as i see not many talk about ingrown hairs. These have been haunting me for months and ive tried numerous things and the thing that has worked best for me was using tweasers and just going in, grittin your teeth and pullin out any hairs that come remotely close to the skin cone.

Tweasing will help not only reduce ingrown hairs, it will also weaken if not eliminate the hair folical permanently. which in my case , ive been shaving since puberty, not a fan of pubic hair on my personally. So either outcome is preferred for me.

Also doesnt hurt get a ingrown hair preventative cream to aid in this process . Helps soothe the skin after tweasing and give a greater chance of preventing these painful sh**s.

Originally posted by GoldenGOD_Anubis View Post
    So im suuuure this has been covered in here but as far as i see not many talk about ingrown hairs. These have been haunting me for months and ive tried numerous things and the thing that has worked best for me was using tweasers and just going in, grittin your teeth and pullin out any hairs that come remotely close to the skin cone.

Tweasing will help not only reduce ingrown hairs, it will also weaken if not eliminate the hair folical permanently. which in my case , ive been shaving since puberty, not a fan of pubic hair on my personally. So either outcome is preferred for me.

Also doesnt hurt get a ingrown hair preventative cream to aid in this process . Helps soothe the skin after tweasing and give a greater chance of preventing these painful sh**s.

Um, dude I mean no disrespect but , if you don't like your pubic hair.. Just use a razor and shave it off. I personally like my pubic hair. It makes me feel masculine. So I dont trim or shave it at all.I let it grow out. Same with my chest and armpit hair. I understand the ingrown hair thing but it comes with the territory if you trim or cut the hair off that area.

Comment

Shaving causes ingrown hairs more than anything else everybodys hair is different mine is extremely coarse and is extremely painful b4 tugging i didnt really have to worry but with the added stress of tugging on the skin in that area the increase of the ingrown hairs got worse and made it painful to tug and not to mention left scarring in places they had to be removed.

And i dont find any disrespect in someones opinions. Im purely speaking about shaft hairs near the base of the penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post
        if you don't like your pubic hair.. Just use a razor and shave it off
        There is a wide variety to the side effects of doing so. Folks with coarser curlier hair are much more likely to get in-grown hairs.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          There is a wide variety to the side effects of doing so. Folks with coarser curlier hair are much more likely to get in-grown hairs.
          Ok. I have really thick curly pubic hair so I don't shave it. I understand what you mean, it just seems like a kind of a insignificant complaint to me. :/

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGOD_Anubis View Post
            Shaving causes ingrown hairs more than anything else everybodys hair is different mine is extremely coarse and is extremely painful b4 tugging i didnt really have to worry but with the added stress of tugging on the skin in that area the increase of the ingrown hairs got worse and made it painful to tug and not to mention left scarring in places they had to be removed.

And i dont find any disrespect in someones opinions. Im purely speaking about shaft hairs near the base of the penis.
            Ok. I always had shaft hairs, because I was circumcised so tightly. So can't really speak to that being a problem for me when tugging.

Comment

Use an electric trimmer with a guard to buzz it down super short but not quite to the skin. That's how I trim my ass hair to avoid itchy stubble torture. Or if you're hell bent on being 100% hairless, maybe try one of those products like Nair that dissolves the hair off.

Comment

Working...
              X