Caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine

Is it safe to tug while on caffeine? It is a vasoconstrictor, and when wearing the tlc tugger for as many waking hours as possible that is something I have tried to avoid, since the skin is already being "pinched". I have given up caffeine to be safe but it would be nice to have some. My rules has been to avoid tension or anything else that leaves redness or any imprints after taking off device so maybe as long as x amount doesn't its ok, but maybe caffeine also increases risk of injury. (I have already had some blood vessel injury from tugging and was taking caffeine when that happened)

I am a coffee lover. I try to balance my vasoconstriction with my vascular dilation. BALANCE is the most important in diet in my opinion. Eating lots of raw vegetables will, in my humble opinion, have a much greater effect than my coffee drinking. There are a lot of foods that help with dilatation of your blood pathways google them. One fine example is cinnamon. I love cinnamon.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Never thought about that and I have a lot of coffee, never gave me any problems so far…
      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by ForeskinReclaimer View Post
        Is it safe to tug while on caffeine? It is a vasoconstrictor, and when wearing the tlc tugger for as many waking hours as possible that is something I have tried to avoid, since the skin is already being "pinched". I have given up caffeine to be safe but it would be nice to have some. My rules has been to avoid tension or anything else that leaves redness or any imprints after taking off device so maybe as long as x amount doesn't its ok, but maybe caffeine also increases risk of injury. (I have already had some blood vessel injury from tugging and was taking caffeine when that happened)
        I would think that it should not make that much of a difference. If anything, the caffeine makes me hornier, and apply more tension to my inner foreskin while tugging.
        I make my own devices.

Comment

I'll bet we could find online scholarly studies on tensile tissue expansion with consideration for various ingestible and topical interventions.
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Been tugging for a year now with tlc tugger, there is growth but not allot, enough that erections are not painful or uncomfortable anymore. I am probably averaging 2-3 hours a day wearing it tho on and off tho. I am on nicotine (pouches, smoking is cringe, so is any nic but like please don't smoke/vape anything ever) and caffeine and some other stimulants and have not had any problems. I actually wonder if decreased blood flow/oxygen might actually help trigger growth. Cause for as little tugging as I am doing I feel like my growth is allot. But also I run, and take lots of supplements and there are lots of other factors. But I would think that skin getting stretched and having less blood flow would be a signal for it to grow. "ok we need some slack over here"
            Be safe
            boys have just as much a right to intact genitals as girls do
            and to anyone reading this who wants to be intact, or wants more foreskin
            Just do it, stop thinking about it, buy a device, buy a tugger, buy it, buy it, buy it,
            There is no way I would have been able to do this via manual tugging, I did not have enough slack to even use the TLC tugger but I just made it work forget tape, do what ever you have to (with in moral reason) to get a device, and use it, and don't let anyone tell you no

Comment

I am proof that a device is not absolutely necessary. I made it to CI5 with just manual tugging. My circumcision was really tight with my scrotum pulled way up my shaft, so getting to CI5 took me longer than others starting out with some slack skin. Devices are good but I won't discount manual tugging. I am now way more serious about restoration and using devices which are producing results that I am super happy with.
              Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
              Photo Gallary
              My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
              The owner's manual to the male human body!
              May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
              X