Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Properties of restored inner skin

I'm curious about some specific things.

I read that the inner skin is mucosa and mucosa is tissue that can produce mucus. Is this something that the restored foreskin is capable of doing ?
    Is there any point in prioritizing inner skin over no focus ?

I don’t know that mucosal inner foreskin produces mucus, but rather that it is mucosal, somewhat like the inside of your cheek (if you were intact) However, as most of us on this forum were circumcised, that mucosal inner foreskin has dried out and reverted to a similar appearance as your outer foreskin (located below your circumcision scar or closer to your pelvis). I believe that when your inner foreskin is continually covered, either by using a retainer or by actively tugging, it will regain its original properties and produce that moist, wet appearance. So I guess my opinion would be that it’s important to try growing both inner and outer foreskin, however, I don’t believe that it’s as crucial in the beginning stages of restoration. Judging by the many responses Ive read from experienced restorers, a lot of them feel that targeting specific areas are a goal which does come, but much later in the process.
    Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by Thatreallychafesmyhead View Post
      I'm curious about some specific things.

I read that the inner skin is mucosa and mucosa is tissue that can produce mucus. Is this something that the restored foreskin is capable of doing ?
      Is there any point in prioritizing inner skin over no focus ?
      Yes, the inner skin that gets expanded will become moist and sensitive. However, men also report that outer skin will do that as well. So, if you wonder will it make a big difference in what you can see and feel, outer vs inner, that is hard to say.

I started with almost no inner skin left. Due to the uncertainty of what I would end up with, I set my goal to be achieving full flaccid coverage, with inner skin on the inside, and outer skin on the outside. That is as close as I could hope to come to what I would have had if I had not been cut.

But that is only one approach, others may choose to just (or mostly) focus on growing outer skin, in part so that they can hide their scar. Others to grow whatever they can to get done as quickly as possible.

It all depends upon what is important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatreallychafesmyhead View Post
        mucosa is tissue that can produce mucus
        Some mucous membranes secrete mucus. I'll leave it someone with an intact foreskin to characterize what if anything is secreted by a foreskin.

One thing that really distinguishes inner skin from outer skin is the absence of follicles in the musosa.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

After about a year after I was completely hooded, I started to notice a "musk scent" like I have not had before, later on in about 2 years I notices a moistness, a bit like thin secretion under my hood adn the musk scent was definitely stronger. After 3-4 years I have a complete working hood, protects, VERY MOIST, and my glan tho a bit nubby still, it is super sensitive AND smooth as glass to touch. My medical docs even changed my status to INTACT since I showed up for an apt without rinsing that morning to ask my GP and again my Urologist that same year what they thot. They were in agreement that I was "intact, more like the Mila ancient circumcism before the modern day mutilation was being done, first by the Maccabees in the Hellenistic period as a punishment for Jewish men trying to look UNCUT.

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
            I don’t know that mucosal inner foreskin produces mucus, but rather that it is mucosal, somewhat like the inside of your cheek (if you were intact) However, as most of us on this forum were circumcised, that mucosal inner foreskin has dried out and reverted to a similar appearance as your outer foreskin (located below your circumcision scar or closer to your pelvis). I believe that when your inner foreskin is continually covered, either by using a retainer or by actively tugging, it will regain its original properties and produce that moist, wet appearance. So I guess my opinion would be that it’s important to try growing both inner and outer foreskin, however, I don’t believe that it’s as crucial in the beginning stages of restoration. Judging by the many responses Ive read from experienced restorers, a lot of them feel that targeting specific areas are a goal which does come, but much later in the process.
            Agreed 100%, ive been at it since 2015 and ive noticed that it's Best to Focus on growing both inner and outer. Some methods Will Target one more than the other but any growth is helpful. I use taping and manual tugging, and hope to get a device soon. I have a high and tight circumcisión, My scar is close to the middle of the shaft.. both inner and outer skin have helped with sensitivity, gliding motion, and increased penis size. Also, growing the inner skin has Made the skin more shiny and the head more soft. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              I'll leave it someone with an intact foreskin to characterize what if anything is secreted by a foreskin.
              New member here so I can't help with much, but being intact maybe I can add some info regarding this question with some pictures.

Depending on how much skin was removed with circumcision you might have had the part of inner-skin removed which secretes oils/smegma. I can't comment on how you could know for sure since exposure to the environment could have changed the way that skin behaves (and appears), and it could possibly become active again when in a protected, non-dry environment.

For reference, these are two pictures of my intact flaccid penis. You can see in the first image that without retraction the skin where smegma is produced is completely hidden. In the second image where the foreskin is partially retracted you can see that there are what look like pores, lighter in color than the surrounding skin; this is where the smegma and other secretions are made, store, and released over time. You can force the smegma out prematurely (if one wanted to verify what's in there) but it's uncomfortable and I don't recommend it; it's meant to move at it's own pace, which is different for everyone.

Also, it seems to me that the glans themselves have some ability to do this, particularly on or under the ridge, where you might see (depending on how many and how prevalent they are) papules.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220505_144845.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	60515 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220505_144856.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	60517

Attached Files

Comment

it is all coming together and glad I saw my inner skin as a foundation to my over all restoration way back in 2009, it still is today.

Comment

Working...
                X