Thanks Ron and community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ron and community

I'm feeling emotionally right now and feel I must release this energy.

I'd like to thank Ron for setting this site and community up.

If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't have discovered restoring. It has had a major impact on my life, both positive with the revelation of what was done to me and light at the end of the tunnel. This community has helped me heal emotionally from trauma I had, yet was unaware of.
    It's also not often that an inventor/creator would allow others to advertise their methods, ideas or creations on restoration on their site. (Competition)

This shows me he is more interested in the awareness, movement and of men healing and repairing damage done to their bodies, rather than his wallet.

I'd also like to thank the community for being there for me in my darkest times and giving testimonials of recovery in all aspects of their lives. I don't post to often but read these stories of hope and that there is a path to being whole.

Thank you, everyone.

Originally posted by Zach View Post
    heal emotionally from trauma I had, yet was unaware of.
    Thanks for your very kind note.

If we weren't able to offer a path to physical improvement, it would be much harder to share the bad news with cut men. But I think it would still be necessary to make society understand that circumcision alters sex dramatically.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Well said Zach. I am a kind of restorer who likes to explore A LOT. I have posted my use of Ron's products as well as other products as well as my home remedies to various problems/situations. I too have appreciated all of the discussions on this site. It has become my goto place for anything restoration. I hope that your restoration is going as well as mine is.

In my situation as an elderly adult, I have completely let go of my feelings about being cut because to dwell on it results in bad feelings and that results in unnecessary stress. IMHO a cut person should look forward to improve their bodies whatever form that takes. For me, that improvement is my continued journey to lengthening my foreskin to full coverage while erect....and then some beyond that. I stay focused on that. When I reach my goal, perhaps I may turn my attention to preventing this unnecessary male genital mutilation. That can generate positive feelings knowing that future mutilations might be lessened.

I also thank Ron for what he does.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
      Photo Gallary
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
        I'm feeling emotionally right now and feel I must release this energy.

I'd like to thank Ron for setting this site and community up.

If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't have discovered restoring. It has had a major impact on my life, both positive with the revelation of what was done to me and light at the end of the tunnel. This community has helped me heal emotionally from trauma I had, yet was unaware of.
        It's also not often that an inventor/creator would allow others to advertise their methods, ideas or creations on restoration on their site. (Competition)

This shows me he is more interested in the awareness, movement and of men healing and repairing damage done to their bodies, rather than his wallet.

I'd also like to thank the community for being there for me in my darkest times and giving testimonials of recovery in all aspects of their lives. I don't post to often but read these stories of hope and that there is a path to being whole.

Thank you, everyone.
        I was glad to have discovered this when I was 14 years ago. I completely understand.
        View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

I second this! As quirky as this must be to most people, to some maybe disturbing?, I am grateful for the information and community here.

Thanks Ron, for not backing down despite critism. I just wish women I meet could not see this as weird.... Must be the ones I attract. Part of me is understands, part of me gets frustrated at the ignorance about the issue...

Can we at the very least be respected for a body modification that is natural!!!!
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

The last girl I dated said point blank that this is mutilation like a girl who cuts herself....

Woe is me.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
            X