Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to prevent further tearing and treat current?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to prevent further tearing and treat current?

So I am considering starting restoration again after around six months or more of absence. One thing that is concerning me, however, is that I seem to have developed a tear at the top of my penis, around where the inner and outer skin meet. It is a small ring that protrudes out slightly. It feels like there is a bump underneath it. And sometimes there get to be flaky parts in the upper part that sort of split it in two. I have pulled these out with some dexterity before. But they seem to come back.

It is not painful, but I do wish it would go away. I guess at this point I am unfortunately stuck with it. And I would prefer not to enlarge it or form new ones like this. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Have you tried using a skin lubricating treatment. I use virgin coconut oil. It is liquid oil when the temperature is above 76F and solidifies below that to a white color. The beauty of using coconut oil is that it typically doesn't cause any adverse reactions. Prior to my foreskin becoming pretty lengthy, I constantly used coconut oil when masturbating. IMHO it is the perfect substance for this purpose. One thing that I have come to know about in my years of experience using it is that coconut oil is a really good skin moisturizer. I typically put some on before showering and then wash off the excess in the warm water of the shower while it also washes away body odors and dirt/grime. This would be something to try. I would try it for a good period of time prior to returning to restoring. That way you can see the effect on your skin.

Any time during my journey in restoration, when I got a little aggressive with force and created a so called tear, I just took a vacation until the skin recovered. At this point WAY down the road of restoration, my dick looks no less for the restoration wear. I see no signs of skin that has had any kind of permanent damage.

Finally, I have come to let pain be my judge of when I am over aggressive. If I am using a device and I experience pain, I immediately pay attention to it. I have come to understand that most of my pain has been caused by wrinkles in the skin trapped by the retainer. I have learned how to release the wrinkles without having to take the device off and that relieves the pain that I was experiencing.

Best of luck.
    I hope this helps.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by StemCellRestoration View Post
      a tear at the top of my penis, around where the inner and outer skin meet. It is a small ring that protrudes out slightly. It feels like there is a bump underneath it. And sometimes there get to be flaky parts in the upper part that sort of split it in two.
      Not sure it's relevant to your situation, but as we restore we encourage extra cell divisions beyond the normal background rate. These divisions occur in the deeper layers of cells. The surface cells which are dried and flattened do not divide. They can only slough off as the underneath skin expands.

So sometimes a surface cell gets rubbed off before the cells beneath are ripened and ready to serve as surface cells. That's when we see skin that seems raw. Tape restorers see this often as the tape peels surface cells away.

If your problem area appears in a ring it might coincide with where the edge of your device touches you, as that area may experience pressure against clothing or bedding or whatever.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
      X