Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intact but want more length, just being greedy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intact but want more length, just being greedy?

Twenty-something year old here, thinking about the balance of benefits/drawbacks in pursuing extra foreskin length. I've been manually tugging (very on and off) for a few months, likely with ineffective technique and frequency, but have still seen what I would consider decent results.

I have some fears though, and would like to hear from those with some experience. I like having somewhat of a taper and I feel like the more I tug the more I loosen this taper even though I gain length in the process. Is this common or it is a result of the method used?

I'm considering whether I should quit while I'm ahead, so to speak.

Here are some pictures for reference. Before I started the foreskin would only just cover the glans but you can see now that there is more overhang which is what I wanted. This of course depends on climate (body temperature) and a thousand other factors but the pictures show what is typical on a normal, comfortable day when flaccid. When I'm cold the foreskin is much tighter and has more taper; when I go swimming everything gets smaller, much to my embarrassment :')

Attached Files

I don't think u need anything more.whatever u hv we will restore in years.but the greed dont stop.

Comment

Not ‘greedy’, more like ‘ambitious’

Comment

I am not sure what you mean when you say:

I like having somewhat of a taper and I feel like the more I tug the more I loosen this taper even though I gain length in the process. Is this common or it is a result of the method used?
        Do you mean that you opening is looser? In other words, the opening is not as tightly closed as it was before you started tugging?

If that is what you meant, yes this is a well known effect of tugging. The tension puts our skin under stress, that typically results in the skin becoming thicker (swollen) and that makes it appear loose and gaping. This is well documented form men who have restored, and form studies in skin expansion. Both sources also mention that it can take a year or more for the skin to get back to normal.

If I were you, I would not quite, instead I would keep tugging until you reach your goal, probably a bit more. then I would wait for a year or so, to see if I had actually gotten to where I wanted. Then tug more if needed.

"Greedy" implies you want more than you should have, or that others have. I would not use that word. I think you should tug as much as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgios99 View Post
          I like having somewhat of a taper and I feel like the more I tug the more I loosen this taper
          This is exactly why I made the TLC-X Extensible https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-...le-tugger-kit/. You would use the included TLC Selects spacers to fine-tune the device length so that your natural pucker point will comfortably land at the skinniest part of the device when you roll your skin onto it. Re-visit the device length every couple months.

You should be able to improve the forced reach of the skin http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ by a few mm per month wearing gentle tension 10-12 hours per day, always with the narrow part of your skin worn at the skinniest part of the device.

-Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

You can never have too much foreskin. If you start tripping over it in the shower, you'll just need to install some grab bars. 🤣

I've heard this somewhere.
            Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
            Photo Gallary
            The owner's manual to the male human body!
            My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
            May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
            X