having second circumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having second circumcision

Hi, guys. I have already posted related topic of my problem after my circumcision.

I’m 41. At 25, I did circumcision. In fact, it was a short frenulum and I could do a frenulum surgery, but the doctors literally talked me into circumcision. The surgeon at the hospital, the surgeon at the district hospital, and at the regional hospital a surgeon were persuading to do circumcision, not frenulum lift surgery. Again, before the operation, I consulted with 3 doctors and all promised a maximum of minuses from a circumcision - "slight " reduction of glans sensitivity. The circumcision was not complete, that is, not "tender". This means that the penis had 2 cm of the inner petal of the foreskin. The operation was under local anesthesia.
    The sense of issue is I have a swelling of my shaft skin around the scar after hard sex action or hard masturbation.
    There is a video of my swollen dick https://i.imgur.com/U94lyHs.mp4
    The swelling is significant and lasts for 10 hours, then the lymph (I believe it is lymph) dissipates.
    So tugging of skin is literally giving no results.
    Perhaps I have the issue bc of erection and opening the scar during healing. I even had one big gape (3-4mm) on my frenulum.

I went to the surgeon who operated on me in the hospital, but he just said that it was age-related and that there was an erection in my head. Although I clearly know that everything changed abruptly after the surgery.
    After that I was at the urologist-surgeon in the regional diagnostic center, he generally said that persuading me to do circumcision was a crime. And that performing the surgery under local anesthesia is a bad practice because of swelling of the tissues. He said that when he practiced surgeries in the hospital, he never had performed circumcisions under local anesthesia.

So I wanted to have my second circumcision. I have visited a surgeon at regional hospital. He said he needs to see the swelling of my scar. I had masturbated at home and after 1 hour was at the surgeon office. He had a meeting with one more surgeon and they said they won't do second surgery bc the swelling it's not an issue at all. =(

Second issue I have is I lost my power of erection. If before it was enough actually a kiss with a girl and the erection was stone and for a long time, and the blood in the head so pulsated, that almost hurt. Now from a kiss erection is not stone and only for 15 seconds, and then you need physical stimulation of the penis otherwise falls. And even with physical stimulation the hardness is a soft a bit. I can even have semi-boner during fucking. In addition, the sensation from the blow job became disastrously dull, and the sensation of orgasm shifted from the penis head to the middle of the shaft.

So I wanted to have my second circumcision with sewing vessels and lymphatic vessels and having . And I don't want tight circumcision. I don't want lo lost my 1 cm inner foreskin. I just want swelling issue correction and loosing minimum of my inner foreskin. After healing, I want to have tugging restoration and perhaps frenulum restoration surgery in the future.
    I hope I will back my sex life.

So I have 2 questions.
    1. Does penis skin have vessels and lymphatic vessels , needs to be sewed by surgeon during circumcision to back good blood circulating ?
    2. Where do I find such a doctor to do, what types of clinics ?

Thanks for reading.

Welcome. Sorry to hear that you were talked into circumcision. The good news is that you can restore. But, to answer your questions...

1. Penis skin has blood vessels, some large enough to be seen on the surface of your skin. I am not sure about lymphatic vessels. And, if I understand what your asking, I doubt that sewing the blood vessels and lymphatic vessels will have any significant effect on your swelling, or circulation, but you should talk to a doctor/surgeon. If I were you, I would not be trying to have more surgery, I would be restoring.

2. You might want to consult with a doctor experienced in genital surgery, for example sex change operations.

Best Wishes

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      If I were you, I would not be trying to have more surgery, I would be restoring.
      did you watch the video ? https://i.imgur.com/U94lyHs.mp4 something wrong with the scar, vessels or lymphatic vessels . The more restored skin would I have the more swelling will grow. I don't want to have restoration and have bigger swelling.

2. You might want to consult with a doctor experienced in genital surgery, for example sex change operations.
      what kind of clinic should I google ?

Comment

Yes, I took a look at the video. That is why I suggested talking to yet another doctor, this is outside of my knowledge and experience.

I was not necessarily suggesting a clinic, but a doctor with experience in surgery for genital reassignment. Especially since you have already talked to the surgeon who did your circumcision and a urologist/surgeon without getting satisfactory answers. I think if you google "genital reassignment surgery", "sex reassignment surgery", "doctors who perform sex reassignment surgery", or similar key words, you will find some potential contacts.

You might also contact Doctors Opposing Circumcision:

Doctors Opposing Circumcision | Facts About Circumcision

I am not sure they will have any advice, but never hurts to ask.

Yes, I would try restoration. My experience with restoration is that my scar has become so diffused and faded that I can't see it anymore. I do not think it would cause any further trouble, but might help. Even if it doesn't help, it may allow you to enjoy sexual activities without having to " hard sex action or hard masturbation", since for me, I now prefer gentler and more sensual stimulation. So that might reduce the stress and swelling that you are now experiencing. But again, I would consult a doctor, and get second opinions.

I am sure this is frustrating for you.

Best Wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
          Hi, guys. I have already posted related topic of my problem after my circumcision.

I’m 41. At 25, I did circumcision. In fact, it was a short frenulum and I could do a frenulum surgery, but the doctors literally talked me into circumcision. The surgeon at the hospital, the surgeon at the district hospital, and at the regional hospital a surgeon were persuading to do circumcision, not frenulum lift surgery. Again, before the operation, I consulted with 3 doctors and all promised a maximum of minuses from a circumcision - "slight " reduction of glans sensitivity. The circumcision was not complete, that is, not "tender". This means that the penis had 2 cm of the inner petal of the foreskin. The operation was under local anesthesia.
          The sense of issue is I have a swelling of my shaft skin around the scar after hard sex action or hard masturbation.
          There is a video of my swollen dick https://i.imgur.com/U94lyHs.mp4
          The swelling is significant and lasts for 10 hours, then the lymph (I believe it is lymph) dissipates.
          So tugging of skin is literally giving no results.
          Perhaps I have the issue bc of erection and opening the scar during healing. I even had one big gape (3-4mm) on my frenulum.

I went to the surgeon who operated on me in the hospital, but he just said that it was age-related and that there was an erection in my head. Although I clearly know that everything changed abruptly after the surgery.
          After that I was at the urologist-surgeon in the regional diagnostic center, he generally said that persuading me to do circumcision was a crime. And that performing the surgery under local anesthesia is a bad practice because of swelling of the tissues. He said that when he practiced surgeries in the hospital, he never had performed circumcisions under local anesthesia.

So I wanted to have my second circumcision. I have visited a surgeon at regional hospital. He said he needs to see the swelling of my scar. I had masturbated at home and after 1 hour was at the surgeon office. He had a meeting with one more surgeon and they said they won't do second surgery bc the swelling it's not an issue at all. =(

Second issue I have is I lost my power of erection. If before it was enough actually a kiss with a girl and the erection was stone and for a long time, and the blood in the head so pulsated, that almost hurt. Now from a kiss erection is not stone and only for 15 seconds, and then you need physical stimulation of the penis otherwise falls. And even with physical stimulation the hardness is a soft a bit. I can even have semi-boner during fucking. In addition, the sensation from the blow job became disastrously dull, and the sensation of orgasm shifted from the penis head to the middle of the shaft.

So I wanted to have my second circumcision with sewing vessels and lymphatic vessels and having . And I don't want tight circumcision. I don't want lo lost my 1 cm inner foreskin. I just want swelling issue correction and loosing minimum of my inner foreskin. After healing, I want to have tugging restoration and perhaps frenulum restoration surgery in the future.
          I hope I will back my sex life.

So I have 2 questions.
          1. Does penis skin have vessels and lymphatic vessels , needs to be sewed by surgeon during circumcision to back good blood circulating ?
          2. Where do I find such a doctor to do, what types of clinics ?

Thanks for reading.
          Sorry something went wrong with your circumcision. I don't know why cutting the skin off would be considered an improvement.
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Yes, I took a look at the video. That is why I suggested talking to yet another doctor, this is outside of my knowledge and experience.

I was not necessarily suggesting a clinic, but a doctor with experience in surgery for genital reassignment. Especially since you have already talked to the surgeon who did your circumcision and a urologist/surgeon without getting satisfactory answers. I think if you google "genital reassignment surgery", "sex reassignment surgery", "doctors who perform sex reassignment surgery", or similar key words, you will find some potential contacts.

You might also contact Doctors Opposing Circumcision:

Doctors Opposing Circumcision | Facts About Circumcision

I am not sure they will have any advice, but never hurts to ask.
            Thanks a lot. After ending the war in Ukraine, I will google surgeons.

Yes, I would try restoration. My experience with restoration is that my scar has become so diffused and faded that I can't see it anymore.... So that might reduce the stress and swelling that you are now experiencing.
            I have the same result, but it doesn't fix the swelling.

Even if it doesn't help, it may allow you to enjoy sexual activities without having to " hard sex action or hard masturbation", since for me, I now prefer gentler and more sensual stimulation.
            It doesn't make sense to me. I want to have restoration of my foreskin and back my glans' sensitivity and density of feelings. I hope it can improve my erection too.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

I don't know why cutting the skin off would be considered an improvement.
              because I will have "no erection pills" to have properly healing to have no swelling. I want to have restoration of my foreskin and back my glans' sensitivity and density of feelings. I hope it can improve my erection too.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Sorry something went wrong with your circumcision. I don't know why cutting the skin off would be considered an improvement.
                I agree with this. I do not see how further amputation of your skin would help with erections. I do not see how it would help with swelling since, according to you, that is what caused the swelling. I certainly know form my won experience that amputating more of your foreskin will reduce sensitivity, so will be the opposite of what you want.

There is a saying that goes something like: Doing the same thing again, but expecting different results, is illogical."

Comment

I do not see how further amputation of your skin would help with erections.... I certainly know form my won experience that amputating more of your foreskin will reduce sensitivity, so will be the opposite of what you want.
                  I don't want to amputate my skin. I want to delete about 5mm of skin with a scar. And again I had the surgery with a local anesthesia, that caused swelling of tissues during a surgery. The second surgery will be under general anesthesia, so results will be good with swelling problem.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                    I don't want to amputate my skin. I want to delete about 5mm of skin with a scar. And again I had the surgery with a local anesthesia, that caused swelling of tissues during a surgery. The second surgery will be under general anesthesia, so results will be good with swelling problem.
                    Sorry, I do not see the difference between "deleting" and amputating 5 mm of skin. How about if I say removing 5 mm more of your skin? That is what amputating means.

If you think that amputating under local anesthesia caused the swelling, and amputating under general anesthesia will not, then my question is how much confidence do you have that anesthesia was the cause of the swelling? I find that hard to believe. You could ask an anesthesiologist if the anesthesia could have caused this.

I do think that different types of surgery and different techniques could have different effects. And a doctor might know something about the outcomes of different approaches, hence the potential value of consulting with a doctor that works in the field of sex reassignment surgery, as they are trying to not only change the appearance, but also have an outcome as much like the real thing as they can, so they may have some insight about this issue you are having.

Best wishes.

Comment

If you think that amputating under local anesthesia caused the swelling, and amputating under general anesthesia will not, then my question is how much confidence do you have that anesthesia was the cause of the swelling?
                      You ask the wrong question. I know that surgeon promised to me slightly decreasing glans sensitivity. That's all. Now I have low erection and a swelling. I know for sure that I don't want to have a swelling problem and I want to have a normal restoration process started.

Comment

So i'm at age 25 your "frenulum was too tight", so you saw some doctors they talked you into much more mutilation than you needed.

The video with the inner-skin having a lymph fluid donut has a pretty distinctive frenulum. So they didn't tread your initial complaint?

Apparently 16 years later, you are now aged 41, and you want to go get even more Penis-Reduction, because they already messed it up more than you wanted in the first surgery?

Does the inner mucosa usually swell up like that? What is involved with "hard sex" you say caused that?

I really like that phrase your doctors said about "Genital mutilation has a maximum of minuses". It sure does have the greatest amount of downsides. That'd be a good bumper-sticker or t-shirt
                        Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

I don't know if this will help but when I was going through puberty, I did some experimenting with my penis that caused an issue for me that lasted for many years. I put a balloon on my penis like a condom to see what effect it would have. When I became erect I, all of a sudden, was in the kind of pain that made me want to take the thing off immediately. Directly after taking it off, I had a swollen bulge on the side of my shaft that took weeks to go down. Every time I masturbated after that the swollen bulge would come back. I was too afraid to say anything to my parents at the time....so I just lived with it. As the years passed, the swelling became less and less at that spot. Now, the spot is barely noticeable (to only me). There is a modified wrinkle pattern there that contains little tiny nodules. Now, I have to really look for it to find it. Stretching my foreskin to restore it, the evidence of that moment in my youth has become even less evident. My point here is that what I saw when I looked at your video looked very similar to my damaged shaft but obviously in a different place.

Turning my attention to restoration on what we see on the video, what do you have to lose? You could potentially decrease the effect of the swelling over time but not likely to increase it. I can speak from experience that restoration takes a long long time. I don't know if we ever consider ourselves fully restored and I'm thinking that I'll probably keep stretching for a long time to come after I am at my goal of full coverage fully erect. Right now I have full coverage while flaccid. When I recently committed to keeping my glans covered, it took a very short period of time for my glans to recover. My glans and inner skin look very healthy and recovered now. Upon the glans recovering, my sensitivity is wickedly improved. I can't put a value on it but I can surely say that I am totally committed to my goal of full coverage while erect. I hope that you can find your way to at least trying to begin restoring while monitoring what happens to the skin behind the glans.

I study eastern medicine in the form of Taoism (pronounced Dowism). I had erectile dysfunction (ED) when I first started reading about Taoism. To have sex with my wife at that time, I had to take a pill to be able to get an erection. At some point in my reading about Taoism, I came across a writing in the booklet that talked about those who have ED. I am paraphrasing but what it explained is how to be able to tell if the dysfunction is due to something physical or if it was psychological. It was explained that if you awake with a morning hard erection most days, then the problem is psychological and not physical. I made one simple change and did a whole regimen of exercises that were prescribed in the book and I can now have sex with my wife any time I want. I can sustain an orgasm longer than she can. I used to have two to five minutes of sex and done. Now my wife has to tell me when she has had enough (when she gets tired). That is a big change. If you would like to learn more about Taoism, direct message me.

My urologist diagnosed me with an enlarged prostate. He then gave me drugs to treat the symptoms (which I chose not to take), instead, the Master Taoist had a pamphlet on prostate health. I read that one cover to cover and began practicing the prescribed exercises. Two years later my urologist was very curious about how I accomplished shrinking my prostate back to normal size. I gave him a link to the pamphlet.

My point in this is that Taoism is a study in discovering the functioning of your body. While doing the prescribed exercises the warning is always the same: if you feel pain, don't continue. They then give alternative exercises and sometimes it is a matter of conditioning so that there is no pain. I find restoration to be exactly the same regarding my Taoist practice. Pain is referenced in everyone's website that sells restoration products.

I gave all of the above information because, if there is a natural cure for your situation, it will require a lot of patience on your part. Surgery changes things immediately. As you have found out, not always good changes. Restoring foreskin is a long process. Your recovery, if it were to happen, involves a long long process but won't begin until you commit to restoring. Remember the warnings and try things slowly.

I hope that this helps.

Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
                          Photo Gallary
                          The owner's manual to the male human body!
                          My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                          May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I found these two references...not to say that is what is happening.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16526533/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunica...ea_%28penis%29

The first link talks about: Management of corpus cavernosum trauma

If this produces swelling, it might explain what happened to me as a youth and maybe your issue. Only a doctor would know how to identify it and resolve it. Apparently if this is what happened to me, it resolved on its own. Yours, if this is what it is was caused by surgery.

Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
                            Photo Gallary
                            The owner's manual to the male human body!
                            My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                            May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
                              It was explained that if you awake with a morning hard erection most days, then the problem is psychological and not physical.
                              I have morning wood but much less strong. Again it happened after surgery.

If you would like to learn more about Taoism, direct message me.
                              can you write the name of a book ?

Comment

Working...
                              X