having second circumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forescore View Post
    I found these two references...not to say that is what is happening.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16526533/
    thanks a lot.
    Only a doctor would know how to identify it and resolve it.
    I think if I have such an issue, I need a surgeon who at least makes me a magnetic resonance imaging of my penis and can find and fix a problem.

Comment

If it were me, I would want an accurate diagnosis, and if necessary, treatment options.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
      Photo Gallary
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
        If it were me, I would want an accurate diagnosis, and if necessary, treatment options.
        anyway I need a surgeon that can fix the swelling at least. And after war I am going to do so. I hope my country has such professionals. As far as I remember, Sweden has surgeons sewing vessels. And I need to gain money for the surgery =(

Comment

Best Wishes! Give us an update when you have time.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
            Best Wishes! Give us an update when you have time.
            thanks and sure I will.

Comment

I think there are two separate issues here: the swelling and the impotence.

Swelling is something I have firsthand experience with. I used to get it when masturbating several times in a row. After I got over how disturbing it was, I started to take it on as sort of a challenge, pushing my body to the point where it would push back and prevent me from masturbating further. I'm not sure why, but at some point the swelling stopped and I was no longer able to reach that point. This may be because I couldn't do marathon masturbation sessions anymore, time cured the problem, or my efforts at restoration. I really don't have a good understanding of the physiology, but from an extremely uneducated guess, I just kind of assumed circumcision causes the blood vessels to not line up correctly and the problem goes away when things realign.

The impotence you're experiencing may be a separate issue and my understanding is that this is yet more complicated because it's wrapped up in psychology and autonomous nervous system responses that may not be well understood. Speaking again from my own experience, I was on antidepressants for a couple years and it messed with my ability to have an erection. Six months after quitting them, I'm finally inching toward where I was before I was ever on them, although admittedly some things still aren't quite right. In the meantime, I've also aged a couple years and so it's hard to separate external factors from the impotence we experience with age and/or two years of sedentary lifestyle thanks to COVID.

So I only echo what others have said: I recommend against further surgery. I think there's a lot of potential downside and I see no reason to do it if the doctors aren't absolutely sure of what the problem and solution are. From your posts, it sounds like you have some chop-happy doctors who are convinced of addition via subtraction and they aren't being upfront about why, physiologically speaking, you're having these issues.

Those are just my two cents and you're ultimately the one in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Sorry something went wrong with your circumcision. I don't know why cutting the skin off would be considered an improvement.
                The implication here is there are circumcisions that go "Right". I'm sorry something went MORE wrong than usual with your circumcision, OP.

{admin: To be clear, we're discussing a circumcision elected by a 25 year-old.}
                Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by eeeee View Post
                  I think there are two separate issues here: the swelling and the impotence.
                  As I said it happened right after the surgery.

I really don't have a good understanding of the physiology, but from an extremely uneducated guess, I just kind of assumed circumcision causes the blood vessels to not line up correctly and the problem goes away when things realign.
                  I can only get the answer after my magnetic resonance imaging.

I'm not sure why, but at some point the swelling stopped and I was no longer able to reach that point.
                  for how long did you have your penis untouched ?

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                    for how long did you have your penis untouched ?
                    I have basically never not touched my penis.

Oh, are you asking how long it took for the swelling to go down? I dunno-- maybe four hours or so. I don't fully remember, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X