Pinching? Help ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinching? Help ...

My original TLC tugger seems to be pinching the skin after 2 hours or so, no matter how light of tension I have on it.
    see attached photo of illustration of whats going on. The inner cone seems too big for my penis (when flaccid) and it seems to cut into the skin.

I did measure correctly when ordering. It seems flaccid and erect sizes are very different with me. Is there a way to put some wax on there or round the corner? Putting some duct tape around it makes a huge difference but then the tape always slips off somehow. do I sand the rubber edge down? many thanks for info

I'd say just buy a new one of the correct size. You're going to be together a long time - be comfortable!

Comment

Originally posted by jmh1993 View Post
      I sand the rubber edge down?
      You should probably send it to me for any mods. If I wreck I it can replace it.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        You should probably send it to me for any mods. If I wreck I it can replace it.
        yeah that sounds like a plan.
        I don't feel comfortable modifying this thing.
        Do I PM you? I could hand deliver/pick up too.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh1993 View Post
          I don't feel comfortable modifying this thing.
          Do I PM you? I could hand deliver/pick up too.
          Contact us through [email protected] for instructions.
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Fold a piece of absorbant toilet paper in half and then in half again.

Insert between glans and pusher.

The paper extending outside the diameter of the pusher should be small enough so as not to impair grip between inner and outer cone.

The paper serevs asa pressure buffer and also absorbs excessive moisture.

Comment

Working...
            X