Pee-through device for active daytime wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee-through device for active daytime wear

I am new and wanted to ask you guys which device is the best to purchase that will let me urinate through? I am in retail/warehouse work and wear shorts most of the time. Seems like tugging gets the best results. Any tips on devices?

If you are interested in only retaining the foreskin forward over your glans, the PTainer hands down. What is your primary objective?
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I have no foreskin at all. Ci-0 here. I want a Ci-8. Completely green to this. Start manually tugging like 4 days ago. I work in retail and wear shorts 6-7 months out of the year so not able to wear devices that go down my leg to much and because of meds I take I have to run to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes. Pee through devices would be easiest for me. Open to others if I can get them off in 5-10 seconds. Suggestions?
      Last edited by SidheRigh; 06-09-2022, 06:42 AM. Reason: Redundant words

Comment

OK, that gives me more information to work with. I started at CI0 with a really tight foreskin in 2009. Up until recently, I would describe myself as a casual manual tugger. In 2016, I managed to get enough foreskin to be able to use a device and I purchased a TLC-X. I could barely get the device on and I typically became erect while trying to put it on and then couldn't do it. After the newness of the device wore off, I began gaining control of my erections and could put it on. After it was on, if I became erect, I would quickly have to release it. After about 4 months of using it, I had enough foreskin that I was easily able to put the device on. During that 4 month period about 3 months in, I started trying to wear it to work. I found myself running to the bathroom to release it if I became erect. I began to think that it was just too much trouble to try and use it at work. I put it in the drawer of my nightstand at my bedside and that is where it stayed until the beginning of this year. In the 5+ years of not using any device, just casual manual tugging, I managed to get to a CI6. I became re-dedicated to restoration in a serious way and got the TLC-X out of the drawer and started using it again. I went crazy ordering up more devices so that I could vary my approach and put some fun into my practice of restoration. What I hadn't anticipated in this process was that I would begin to determine what devices were the most comfortable and practical to use in various situations. My quest is still ongoing. I have another device on the way that shows great promise in comfort and ease of use for continuous wearing during the day in public places.

Having said all of that, since your circumcision is really tight, you are not going to be able to put a device on...just like I wasn't in the beginning. There are a few methods that you can use to get enough slack to be able to use a device. My choice was manual tugging and you will see a description of what I did in my progress gallery with photos. Others started with cross taping.

Regarding having to pee A LOT we are both plagued with that issue. My current line of work has me driving between 2 to 4 hours during a day of work. I'm retired and work part time. I had to find a way to deal with my constant need to go. I now use a device called an external catheter and a urine collection bag secured to my leg. I no longer have to stop to pee between 10 to 15 times on the way to my first customer but this makes it so that I can't wear a device when at work. That leaves me just the times that I am not working to be able to use devices.

At work before I retired, I always had access to a bathroom close by. Every time I went to the bathroom, I would spend a good amount of time doing manual tugging. I tugged going to bed and waking up. Every chance I could, I tugged. I started seeing slack skin in 2 months in the beginning of my restoration journey. It just kept getting better from there.

I will be posting more in my progress gallery about my many devices and how I use them. Feel free to private message me about anything in my progress gallery but as I refrain from posting in others galleries, I also ask people not to post in mine. But direct messages always gets a response from me so ask away.

I hope that this was helpful.
        Last edited by forescore; 06-09-2022, 07:33 AM. Reason: Engrish to English conversions.
        Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
        Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
        Photo Gallary
        My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
        The owner's manual to the male human body!
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Supercanister Novice is a great device for guys at CI-0 and it's pee through.
          Advanced Devices Inc.
          http://foreskin-restoration.info/
          Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
          Supercanister Tuggers
          Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
          Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
          http://intaction.org/

Comment

When I’m wearing shorts I like to use a PUD. Pretty good to pee through. I’ve used it for a number of years and used public urinals many times with no issues. If you are moving around a lot you might need to wear some trunk style boxers to help keep it under control as you move around.

Comment

Working...
            X