Penis shortening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis shortening?

I’m brand new to restoring and have a question/observation. It seems like many of these tugging methods aren’t really pulling your foreskin but really pushing back your head (with some methods being a combination of the two). I am using the elastic bands right now and that is essentially just pushing the head of my penis closer to my body. What do we think are the long term effects of that? Do you think it could shorten my penis as I am essentially compressing my shaft?

It is counterintuitive BUT what is happening in there is that you are applying tension to just the inner foreskin and maybe some outer foreskin depending on where your scarline is. Believe me, no shortening is going on.

Now if you could make a device that just forces your penis into your body without your foreskin trapped, then.....maybe.
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

The method you are using favors stretching inner skin.
      Photo Gallary
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I don't think penis shortening is even attainable with methods like this; your idea is basically like trying to reverse mitosis, and I'm not sure you even can? What's there is already there.

Comment

I hang a pound of weight from my foreskin on occasion to stretch it. I wonder if that could possibly be lengthening my penis as a side effect 🤔
          Photo Gallary

Comment

I have only used methods that push my penis inward, because I wanted to focus growth on my inner skin. That has worked well, and I have not noticed any shortening.

Comment

Actually mine got a little bit larger, if you can believe that. So I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by mckymcky View Post
                many of these tugging methods aren’t really pulling your foreskin but really pushing back your head
                Here's why it's not a problem. Yes, with strapless/weightless modes the skin tension ultimately derives from pushing action against the glans. But what causes skin growth is STRESS in the skin. Stress is defined as FORCE divided by the cross-sectional AREA the force acts upon. Turns out the cross-sectional area of the pushed part of the glans is like 10 times the cross section of just the skin tube at the outside of the penile cylinder. So the magnitude of the compressive stress on the glans is only 1/10 the tensile stress in the skin.
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Dear Mcky, penis shortening is a phenomenon that we have all witnessed. When there is only just sufficient growth of new skin to start to wear it over your glans, it has the effect of pushing the glans back into the pelvic area. As more skin is obtained, your "hang" will begin to lengthen once more. In my blog on this forum I measured my own improvement in this area over a matter of several months. You can see the pictures here: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...inversion-test
                  best wishes, Woody

Comment

As an up-to-the-minute update to the shortening/lengthening debate, I took a picture of where I am now. I have coverage that completely encloses the glans at my usual flaccid length. There is no substitute for growing the skin tube to achieve a natural-looking foreskin replacement. I started at age 58 and I am now 75, but no longer tugging.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NOW.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	559.7 KB
ID:	61892

Comment

That looks awesome WoodyHoody.

A special thank you for still contributing to the restoration community even though you are no longer lengthening your foreskin. I, for one, get inspiration seeing results like yours.
                      Photo Gallary

Comment

You might check out the male chastity subreddit(s). Some people there claim they keep their penises enclosed in very restrictive devices for a year or longer and consensus is that despite the fetishization that this will render the penis smaller and incapable of erection, the truth is that your penis will bounce back to normal even when caged for long periods.

That's going off of my memory and I understand foreskin restoration is somewhat different, but I think it's similar enough and presents good evidence that your body is pretty resilient.

Comment

Putting a gentle amount of pressure on the head of the penis for a few hours won't do anything. Many restorers have used the DTR, CAT II Q, and TLC-X for years without problems.

The erectile chambers of the penis are able to withstand a much higher amount of pressure, during erections, from the blood pressure inside. Pushing on them while flaccid won't really do anything.

Comment

Working...
                          X