Most effective type of tugging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most effective type of tugging?

I've been at it for 10 years and still at CI-3/RCI-4.. Just always burn out cause I can't stand wearing the DTR for long periods. Tried the TLC but it sticks to my skin. When I tried tugging with straps it would always come off. Not sure what to do. I do try manual, but it is painful.

Have you tried this?

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...-and-a-balloon
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Having a balloon up against my glans while under tension has not produced any pain even when I put some pretty high amount of tension on the skin (within reason) and I am seeing excellent results (subjective). I can wear it for long periods without any issues. I take it off to pee and then it goes right back on.....still no discomfort.
      Photo Gallary
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

We both have been restoring for about the same amount of time.
        Photo Gallary

Comment

You said that you have been trying manual but it hurts too much. Perhaps you could describe what you are doing for manual tugging. How much foreskin can you pull over your glans while flaccid?
          Photo Gallary

Comment

Haven't tried that method.

I do kind of a cross of manual methods 1 and 3. I usualy hold with two hands but do it on my right side. Hard to do I've noticed.

I can't pull over a lot of foreskin. I have intermitten rollover from sitting down or bending over or underwear, but it doesn't do it on its own. one side rolls over more than the other.

Comment

I just posted this in another thread. It worked great for me when I was just starting out. What think you about this method?

Originally posted by forescore View Post
              I started by putting the tip of my forefinger on the tip of my glans and circling the shaft with the forefinger and thumb of the other hand. Pulling up on the shaft skin while pushing the glans down as if you are trying to pull the skin over your glans. You are looking to put tension on the skin to stretch it but not so much force to cause pain. I did this every opportunity that I had. Going to sleep, waking up, and every private moment in the bathroom. It took only a few months to produce enough skin that I could see it bunching up behind my corona. You will be surprised how much skin you can produce with just your hands. I had periods when I totally slacked off of my routine. That's why it took me so long to get to where I am. Do your best to stick with it and you will see results.

KOT.
              Photo Gallary

Comment

Originally posted by wrongfullycut View Post
                I've been at it for 10 years and still at CI-3/RCI-4.. Just always burn out cause I can't stand wearing the DTR for long periods. Tried the TLC but it sticks to my skin. When I tried tugging with straps it would always come off. Not sure what to do. I do try manual, but it is painful.
                If everything hurts and loosens, you're tugging way too hard. Gentle tension gets the job done, which you'll know when you log your monthly Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ readings and compare them to your starting reading.

-Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

wrongfullycut that would be so discouraging, I’m sorry to hear about your frustration . If you want some advice I’m very happy to help. I’ve only been tugging with a homemade strap tugger and tlc my skin cone for 3 months but have achieved fantastic results. I’ve read SO MUCH on this site over the last 5 years about peoples experiences, devices, successs, problems. It seems the DTR does not always achieve desired results. The device you use and how much time you can commit are dictated by our jobs and lifestyles. Tuggers can be tricky to fit into our lives, but it can be done! I think people benefit most from the tlc tugger and am happy to help you and answer questions via direct messages on here. I used to have problems with it falling off, hurting, or not being able to get skin on, but the more I read on the forums/FAQs and practiced, the easier it was. Manual tugging should also not hurt so I can offer advice there too. I would be so angry if I didn’t have a restored foreskin at 10 years, I hope you still have motivation and reach out. Sometimes others have even one small piece of information that we don’t know and it can go a long way.

Comment

Working...
                  X