Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone With A Link To A Foreskin Owners Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone With A Link To A Foreskin Owners Manual?

OK, I was hoping to make you laugh by the title. If you are uncut, from birth, you have been working out the dos and don'ts over your entire lifetime. I am able to stay covered without a device now and I am on a learning curve about how to treat my new foreskin. One thing that I am gradually finding out is that after a shower when I pull my foreskin back to let the shower water rinse the glans and foreskin off from the previous day's use, I am finding out that it removes the slippery coating caused by peeing into the foreskin as in doing a foreskin wash.

So when I try to push the glans back to the rear of my skin tube just after a shower by just squeezing on the foreskin and squishing it to the rear, I am unable to do this. I have to put my finger into the foreskin and push it back. So now when I pee for the first time during the day I hold the foreskin closed and allow it to inflate with urine. Doing that just once in the morning makes it so that I can simply squeeze the foreskin at the tip of the glans and it slides right to the back of my skin tube without having to use a finger to push it back there. Once the glans is all the way back, the foreskin can then remain tightly closed in my underwear without my glans attempting an escape from the tunnel.

This might seem mundane to some, but to someone with a brand new foreskin in his mid 60s, I find it a bit of a hoot. Someone who has never been cut probably has enough foreskin and a rollover point that is naturally small in diameter that the glans goes back into the foreskin without a nudge. I am still super happy with my newly created foreskin even if I have to give it a nudge.

KOT it is worth the price of admission to the foreskin club.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

There's a funny guy among us.

At the level of coverage I'm at, which is similar to yours, I can't say that I'm concerned about it. On the one hand, my glans usually stays covered during the day, and after a bath, I sometimes have to put it back on when I put on my underwear. Indeed, without this little sticky material, we have to help the glans to hide under his foreskin, but I'm still quite surprised and happy that it's still in place.
    To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit 🔗SylLec’s Progress
    The synthesis of my use of DTR: 🔗Summary table of methods used by SylLec
    Type of circumcision: 🔗High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
    Index de couvrement: 🔗Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

It's more of a thing when I use a public urinal. If it slides right in to the back of my foreskin, what I'm doing in public is minimized.....I practice with it at home.
      Photo Gallary
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

So you need to use diversionary techniques to draw attention to something else like...
        • faking a sneeze;
        • pointing to an object or a person and saying "look".
        ...but you have to be quick!

Just kidding!

I think the type of underwear may not or may help the situation: looser boxers as held versus a slightly tighter underwear that keeps the glans in place. I like the ones with like... Now it's all about technology in underwear!
        MYPAKAGE POUCH TECHNOLOGY™
        Our MyPakage Pouch Technology™ keeps your boys in place without touching your legs.

Like Bn3th or Saxx

My glans occasionally uncovers, but I use diversionary techniques. Ha Ha. I usually manage to isolate myself in order to reposition the glans and the fact that I am teleworking certainly helps.
        To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit 🔗SylLec’s Progress
        The synthesis of my use of DTR: 🔗Summary table of methods used by SylLec
        Type of circumcision: 🔗High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
        Index de couvrement: 🔗Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

Definitely get the deal with the underwear. I wear form fitting underwear that is not as tight as compression type. That has been working well at keeping me covered. That being said, there have been a few times that the glans were rubbing on the material and I was very uncomfortable to the point of looking for a place to reach in and tuck the glans back in. It is rare because I try to make sure that it goes all the way to the back of the foreskin.

I've been using special underwear when I wear devices that are shaped and make it as comfortable as possible.

Photo Gallary

Comment

I hope I get to this point soon , sounds so good

Comment

Yeah Matt…I’m with you…I hope to get to that stage soon as well.
              I’d just ‘fix’ or ‘adjust’ myself as needed, no matter who may be in eyesight as I do so. After all, it’s a toilet for heavens sake. Guys adjust themselves as needed. As you say forescore, if you practice at home, I’m sure that you’ll become really ‘good’ at training your glans to automatically retract once you begin to squeeze or begin squeezing while simultaneously rolling or pushing your new skin tube forward, after urination.
              If I understood you correctly, you pull back your foreskin to pee, then you push it back over your glans once you’re finished, yes?
              However, in the morning or in the shower, you pee INSIDE your foreskin, by pinching it shut…I guess to ‘wash’ it out or something along those lines? I’ve observed some uncut men urinate at urinals without pulling back their foreskin. Natural lubricant or not, I think that move may contribute to…
              1) a leaky dick (as some urine droplets will inevitably leak out onto your underwear or clothing)
              2) possibly an odorous member, due to the unwanted presence of urine.
              It’s weird, because when I view some posts which show an absolutely glistening glans, I’m so envious of what I see, while simultaneously wondering if it smells bad. Up to now, I still don’t know if the glistening effect is caused by a combination of natural lubrication of dead skin cells and the constant covering of the glans by its foreskin OR by the fact that some or maybe most uncut men simply urinate without retracting their foreskins. The latter of which I’m more inclined to believe, since many uncut men have REALLY long foreskins with intact ridged bands that don’t easily retract from a fully flaccid glans and penis. This would explain why glans becomes shiny and glistens, because some restorers believe that urine is a kind of exfoliant.
              Because I retain more or less 24/7 (sometimes I sleep uncovered), I have gotten glimpses of a distinctly ‘pinker’ colored glans and definitely a shinier look as well, but that continual wet or ‘glistening’ appearance still eludes me because I’m just entering CI4 and don’t yet have enough skin tube to remain constantly covered without the use of a retainer. I’m proud of how far I’ve made it, considering I started at a CI 1 or CI 0 in sept, 2019.
              Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
                Yeah Matt…I’d just ‘fix’ or ‘adjust’ myself as needed, no matter who may be in eyesight as I do so. After all, it’s a toilet for heavens sake. Guys adjust themselves as needed. As you say forescore, if you practice at home, I’m sure that you’ll become really ‘good’ at training your glans to automatically retract once you begin to squeeze or begin squeezing while simultaneously rolling or pushing your new skin tube forward, after urination.
                When you're a career livestock wrangler you tend not want to make a wrangler 101 mistake in front of your peers. Most foreskin wranglers have had a whole lifetime of wrangling their foreskin. As an inexperienced foreskin wrangler I'm trying not to be making a wrangler 101 mistake at the urinal wrangling ring. Get my meaning? 🤣

So, I realize that nobody really cares but more than two shakes and you're masturbating at the urinal. Someone had to be noticing to be able to make that gem up.

I just want to get to the urinal and not be fumbling around with my junk. I've got it down pretty well now so it is getting around to be a non issue.

I’m sure that you’ll become really ‘good’ at training your glans to automatically retract once you begin to squeeze or begin squeezing while simultaneously rolling or pushing your new skin tube forward, after urination.
                Thanks. Over the last few days I must have reached some kind of flip over point because my glans are now staying way into the tunnel in the underwear. The tube must be small enough at the end that the glans are being held back well now. I do pull forward on the foreskin while squeezing the glans back with the other hand. That works well as long as the glans are moist and slippery.

If I understood you correctly, you pull back your foreskin to pee, then you push it back over your glans once you’re finished, yes?
                However, in the morning or in the shower, you pee INSIDE your foreskin, by pinching it shut…I guess to ‘wash’ it out or something along those lines?
                I do pull my foreskin back at the urinal. If I don't the urine will get all over everywhere in front of me including my pants. Maybe when my foreskin is way beyond my glans pulling it back won't be necessary. While sitting at home...and I always sit I pee through my foreskin. I never get odorous. Yah no matter how much you dance and you prance, the last drops still goes in your pants. It dries and is not odorous. I'm not allergic to my own pee so I seriously don't give it any thought whatsoever.

In the shower in the morning I pull the foreskin back and let water run over the glans. Until I inflate my foreskin with pee, the glans don't easily slide to the rear of my skintube. The first pee of the day is always a foreskin wash. After that it stays lubricated.

I’ve observed some uncut men urinate at urinals without pulling back their foreskin. Natural lubricant or not, I think that move may contribute to…
                1) a leaky dick (as some urine droplets will inevitably leak out onto your underwear or clothing)
                2) possibly an odorous member, due to the unwanted presence of urine.
                It’s weird, because when I view some posts which show an absolutely glistening glans, I’m so envious of what I see, while simultaneously wondering if it smells bad. Up to now, I still don’t know if the glistening effect is caused by a combination of natural lubrication of dead skin cells and the constant covering of the glans by its foreskin OR by the fact that some or maybe most uncut men simply urinate without retracting their foreskins. The latter of which I’m more inclined to believe, since many uncut men have REALLY long foreskins with intact ridged bands that don’t easily retract from a fully flaccid glans and penis. This would explain why glans becomes shiny and glistens, because some restorers believe that urine is a kind of exfoliant.
                There are no worries about leaky dick or an odorous member. As men get old they can get leaky dick but there is no relation between that and how you handle your equipment. That has more to do with the condition of your prostate. Mine was enlarged and I had to pee A LOT. Sometimes I would leak a few drops as the urge to urinate became more urgent. This problem, I found out through eastern medicine is caused by a weak PC muscle which begins to sag and applies pressure on the prostate. I strengthened my PC muscle and my enlarged prostate went back to normal size shocking my urologist. I no longer have leaky dick.

Believe it or not people use urine to exfoliate skin. I soak my feet in it to remove my heavily calloused skin. This is known as urine therapy and is practiced in eastern medicine. If you are afraid of your own urine, get over it. Your own urine is not dangerous to you. My glans returned to normal function in less than two weeks by using urine....right at its source. my glans stay pink and moist. That is because my glans are so friendly with my pee stream that they enjoy swimming in it. The good news is that it has been like this since the beginning of man on the earth. Urine fear is a modern man invention. 🤪

Because I retain more or less 24/7 (sometimes I sleep uncovered), I have gotten glimpses of a distinctly ‘pinker’ colored glans and definitely a shinier look as well, but that continual wet or ‘glistening’ appearance still eludes me because I’m just entering CI4 and don’t yet have enough skin tube to remain constantly covered without the use of a retainer. I’m proud of how far I’ve made it, considering I started at a CI 1 or CI 0 in sept, 2019.
                You should be very proud of your progress. It is that good feeling that will keep you going in your restoration. As your foreskin returns to normal function it goes well beyond how your foreskin looks....how it improves your sex life is immeasurable. As that function begins to return, you will have wicked motivation to continue your efforts. Staying covered and urine are the two keys to a moist shiny glans. It doesn't matter if you use a retainer to stay covered or not, your glans will immediately start to recover onceyoukeepthem covered 24/7 and haveregularcontact with your urine.
                Photo Gallary

Comment

Thanks for your detailed reply forescore. For the record, I have no fear of my own urine…I’d try soaking my glans and feet and whatever else in my own urine if the need arose. However, I live with a lady who’s olfactory sense is out of this world. It’s so acute, she can detect even the slightest odor and finds it offensive. When I’m traveling for work, that’s a different story, but while at home, I try to keep things as clean as possible. Good advice all around. Thanks again.
                  Tugger1

Comment

Too bad … I enjoy doing it …

Comment

tuguser, I completely understand that situation. We probably all go out of our way to keep our solemate happy. I have been very fortunate along those lines. My wife's support for my restoration has been surprising.
                      Photo Gallary

Comment

I like to urinate through my foreskin as well . I like the feeling and to think I have the ability to do it is neat . I’m only CI-4 as I’ve been told so I can’t wait till I’m further along…

Comment

Working...
                        X