Anyone getting soft /delicate skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting soft /delicate skin?

I'm not restoring persay, but I'm only 1/2 cut and for the last 2-3 years I've been pulling up the foreskin to cover the bottom of the glans... After having pushed the foreskin down for most of my life. (almost 40 years)

About 6 months ago the skin right under the glans that is covered by the foreskin now started to very easily irritated. It will even get really tinny wounds that bleed a bit, itch and hurt/sting. It happens when I even play with myself for a few minutes..much less more than like 10! I jo maybe once a week...

I've never had this problem before. I've never really used lube either and it's never been a problem.

I've gotten checked out for STIs and came back negative....

I don't think it's dry skin.. But it could be I guess.. . But really, the skin just seems super fragile.

I very rarely use soap when I'm cleaning under the foreskin also...because soap just dries out our whole bodies.. Much less such sensitive skin.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this same problem.

My other options are dry skin or much more infrequent j/o then I used to and the skin just getting less used to it and more delicate... Or age.

But none of those really seem right.

While in your underwear does your foreskin stay forward to cover your glans all day or does the skin move back so that your glans is uncovered?
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

You should go to a doctor to see what they diagnose. They can take samples and be far more precise.

Have you thought of the possibility of a yeast infection? Or have you ruled that out in some way?

Comment

I agree with greg.
        Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
        Photo Gallary
        My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
        The owner's manual to the male human body!
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
        X