Restoring length of shaft skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring length of shaft skin

Hi all, I'm very new to this topic and community so please forgive my lack of knowledge about it all.

I was recently circumcised for medical reasons (very mild BXO / Lichen sclerosis). It's very early days , but I know my body, and I am certain that the circumcision I had was too tight - i.e, my foreskin was removed along with a hefty amount of shaft skin, and I'm going to have some issues with erections even after healing has taken place. From reading about this, the common problem is that the erect penis tissue is kind of drawn into the body, and skin of the testicles is drawn forward to compensate. I can't say that having a short, testicly penis was on my list of life goals, so ideally I'd stretch the skin of the shaft instead to get things closer to how they were.

I know there is a long road ahead, and I won't be able to start for a while, but I'm really keen to get some advice about stretching the skin of the shaft by say 1 inch, so that erections are more natural / comfortable. I'm not so keen on contraptions and weights so if there is like a gently manual method that would be best.

Thank you all....

Welcome to the website. Sorry to hear that you had problems that had to be resolved by removing your foreskin.

A lot of us had a circumcision that resulted in at least something similar to what you are describing. We refer to it as being cut high and tight.

The answer to your question is that anyone can stretch their skin to produce more skin. I did manual tugging to produce enough foreskin that we call a CI-5. CI stands for coverage index. At CI-5 I had enough free foreskin to be able to masturbate without lubricant by pulling my skin over my glans. That sounds like a possible goal for you. It took me almost a decade to produce that much skin. This is a very slow process and up to February of this year I was not what you would call a motivated restorer. I guess I would label myself a casual tugger. Tugging is the process that we use around here to produce more foreskin.

February of this year I got serious about my restoration and started using devices. Since that time I went from CI-5 to CI-8. Now my glans stay covered without using a device called a retainer to hold the skin over my glans. I look pretty much uncut when you might see me in the locker room setting or at the urinal.

This process is so slow that you will only gradually reach your goal. You will have plenty of time to make a decision to stop restoring. I hope that this is helpful.

I have found nothing but encouragement and great advice on restoration on this site. There are always users of the site willing to help you through this process.

Best of luck with your goal(s). We are here if you need advice and don't hesitate to post questions.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Welcome Charles you are among friends here! Iā€™m here to chat at anytime if you like even thou Iā€™m fairy new to this myself .

Comment

Manual can be as gentle as you want. All you have to do is choose a manual method and pull, gently. Or am I not understanding your question?

Comment

Thank you all for your kind responses, I really appreciate it.

forescore thanks so much for the info and perspective. I had a very low and tight circumcision. Beforehand I was a CI-9 easily, and also had the ability (if that's the right word) to shrink . grow quite a bit. It was cold on the day and I was very nervous and I think the surgeon just estimated the cut point totally wrong. Anyway, it is done now! Which device did you use?

I've had a look at the methods and will start with some manual tugging I guess. I just need to get from a CI-0 to CI-1 or 2 and I will be happy. The only thing I'm not clear on is how often / how long to do this for (ie 5 mins once a day?).

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles_Ash View Post
            recently circumcised for medical reasons (very mild BXO / Lichen sclerosis).
            We now know that nearly all foreskin problems can be resolved without surgery, but BXO is the main reason about 1 in 16,000 men might indeed eventually benefit from some excision of skin (if it hasn't responded to Protopic ointment).

the circumcision I had was too tight - i.e, my foreskin was removed along with a hefty amount of shaft skin, and I'm going to have some issues with erections
            Sorry to hear it.

I won't be able to start for a while
            Please keep us posted about how it goes so we can advise others regarding how long they can expect to wait before commencing with tugging. Absent new data, I would have advised someone to wait at least 6 months following surgery.

advice about stretching the skin of the shaft by say 1 inch
            We can extend the length of the skin we tension by up to 2% per month (assuming we wear gentle tension 10-12 hours per day). That's about 3mm of new forced reach http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ for an average cut penis.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Which device did you use?
              I used only my two hands until CI5. I have, since February, been on a quest to find a device that is comfortable and keeps my foreskin under lengthwise tension. I am now using a device that does that. It is a variation on the method "Just a TLC-X Skin Cone and Balloon". Using this device, I have been able to stay under mild tension 24/7 now and I am happy with the results that I am seeing. I am going to post a howto in the air/inflation section after I am done experimenting with the details.

I've had a look at the methods and will start with some manual tugging I guess. I just need to get from a CI-0 to CI-1 or 2 and I will be happy. The only thing I'm not clear on is how often / how long to do this for (ie 5 mins once a day?).
              The manual method of tugging that I used is explained in my progress gallery and I will go there to find it and put a link in this thread so that you can find it. The beauty of manual tugging is that there is immediate bio feedback so if what you are doing hurts, you can immediately adjust the tension that you are using.

Regarding the amount of time that is necessary per day is certainly important, but in the beginning of starting restoration, it is not critical. I basically tugged every moment that I could while it was compatible with time and place. Every time during the day that I was by myself I was tugging. That meant, when I was in a private bathroom I would do my business and then do some tugging. I would tug myself to sleep and tug for as long as I time for before getting out of bed. Within about two months, I started to see results. The skin began bunching up behind my corona, and as soon as I saw that, I knew that what I was doing was having the desired effect.

Thanks again!
              Your welcome!
              Now, to go and find that link. šŸ™‚
              Photo Gallary
              May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I found the link:

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ging#post59235

Any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask. My restoration is an open book to this community. Best wishes for you meeting your restoration goal(s).

KOT it's worth it šŸ‘Œ.
                We say that a lot around here. KOT stands for Keep On Tugging, which is what all restorers do to lengthen their foreskin.
                Photo Gallary

Comment

Thank you all for your kind responses, I really appreciate it...

Thanks again!
                  I don't think there is a definitive answer. Many have had success with various times and frequency. If 5 minutes, once a day is easy for you to start with, I would say go for it and see how it works. I have had success using tape and/or inflation methods with anything from 20 minutes twice a day to 24/7 continuous, but shorter times have worked better for me. Remember, we are triggering the cells to grow more cells. Basically, we are fooling them into "thinking" that the skin is too tight and we need more to be comfortable. But after we have tugged long enough to trigger them, then we wait while they go through a series of physiological processes to add more cells.

If you have more flexibility in your schedule, most manual tuggers seem to tug for 5-10 minutes, several times a day. the key is to choose a schedule that you will do daily for a long time, years, over the long haul. Then you can experiment and fine tune as you find what is working and what is not.

Comment

I totally agree with greg_b. You have to figure out what works for you. When I first started out my biggest problem was remembering to tug. It has now gotten to be a habit. I don't sit on the toilet without thinking about giving at least a few tugs.
                    Photo Gallary

Comment

Once again thank you so much for the guidance! I'm going to get started as soon as I'm healed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X