Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Botched Circumcision

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Botched Circumcision

    Hello, I just came across this forum and became a member. It is only a few days ago I've realized why I have no sensual feelings what so ever in my penis at all and I'm quite depressed about it.

    I've been examining my penis the last few days as I've understood more about circumcision and the different parts of the penis and I never actually realized what foreskin was until now. So I have also realized that the cut I have is actually terrible, its barely any foreskin left and two parts around the penis (2 cm each or so) there is no foreskin at all, they've cut all the way up. The circumcision is a botch job really, whoever did my circumcision should not be a doctor anymore. I know my parents have told me on two occasions that the doctor did a very tight cut and if I ever had problem I should tell them. I've never realized what that problem should be until now cause I've never known that I should actually feel pleasure during intercourse, I figured everyone have it this way, either way they have already done the damage, there's nothing they can do to fix this.

    I am wondering if it's a lost cause for me or not, as I said earlier, I have barely any foreskin left at all, it's a really tight cut. Can the remaining foreskin be stretched? What about the areas where the foreskin is completely gone?

    I was thinking that maybe if I begin stretching and I stretch more than necessary I could perhaps do surgery afterwards to replace the missing parts with excessive foreskin?

    I have no idea, I just want some help. I've been trying to contact andrologists but most of they just tell me "you can try some creams" and I just excuse myself every time cause that won't help anything, not when I don't feel anything at all.​

    Would love for some experienced answers.

    Thank you in advance.

    Alex.

  • #2
    If you are of age 18 years old, perhaps you could post pictures so that we can see what you would be working with while you are restoring. Restoring is a really long term process but it sounds like you are young from what you have said. This community has a lot of folks who will be helpful while you get started.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello, thank you for replying. I am 24 years old. I will include pictures in this post. As you can see some parts the cut is very not straight and goes all the way up.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
        Hello, thank you for replying. I am 24 years old. I will include pictures in this post. As you can see some parts the cut is very not straight and goes all the way up.
        Your penis looks like mine did before I restored. I'm sorry this happened to you , I had the same thing happen, except mine was worse. My parents gave me the same BS response. In picture #5, you can pull upwards on your remnant (with both hands in different directions)to make it longer. I didn't have any sensation and my penis head was dried out like yours is. I will tell you from experience, that masturbation feels much better now that I have some slack skin. It's the most worthwhile thing you'll ever do for yourself , so put in the effort, and keep on tugging! Feel free to private message me if you want to.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post

          Your penis looks like mine did before I restored. I'm sorry this happened to you , I had the same thing happen, except mine was worse. My parents gave me the same BS response. In picture #5, you can pull upwards on your remnant (with both hands in different directions)to make it longer. I didn't have any sensation and my penis head was dried out like yours is. I will tell you from experience, that masturbation feels much better now that I have some slack skin. It's the most worthwhile thing you'll ever do for yourself , so put in the effort, and keep on tugging! Feel free to private message me if you want to.
          Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it a lot.

          Are you saying that it is possible to stretch the foreskin that I have left? That it will be the foreskin that is stretched and not normal skin?

          I am really happy that you are telling me this cause just as you're saying I really don't feel anything at all. I am really looking forward to get started now, what do you mean by pulling upwards on your remnant? Do you mean to grab each side of the foreskin and pulling upwards so its the foreskin getting stretched and not the normal skin? Once again, thanks a lot for your reply.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post

            Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it a lot.

            Are you saying that it is possible to stretch the foreskin that I have left? That it will be the foreskin that is stretched and not normal skin?

            I am really happy that you are telling me thing cause just as you're saying I really don't feel anything at all. I am really looking forward to get started now, what do you mean by pulling upwards on your remnant? Do you mean to grab each side of the foreskin and pulling upwards so its the foreskin getting stretched and not the normal skin? Once again, thanks a lot for your reply.
            Yes that is what I am saying. By pulling I mean grab each side and stretch it, or just whatever gives your skin tension so you can lengthen your skin. As you do, it might hurt a little but it also will get much better over time. Contrary to some others who may say " it's not supposed to hurt" , I had so little skin that it hurt like fire and I wasn't even using that much force. You might get some scrotal skin riding up your penis a little when you first start, but it will settle in a while after you get more coverage.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              I've realized why I have no sensual feelings what so ever in my penis at all and I'm quite depressed about it.
              Sorry that happened to you.

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              barely any foreskin left and two parts around the penis (2 cm each or so) there is no foreskin at all, they've cut all the way up. The circumcision is a botch job
              Every circumcision without diagnosis of defect, disease, or injury is botched. Sad to say, your result doesn't look very unusual, even with the asymmetry and general paucity of surviving inner skin.

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              my parents have told me on two occasions that the doctor did a very tight cut and if I ever had problem I should tell them.
              I'd say bring it up and see what actionable evidence they preserved. But your outcome - while heinous - is within what would be considered the standard of care, so no lawyer would take the case unless there was gross fraud or negligence, like you went in for an appendectomy and got circumcised, or you had acne and circumcision was recommended, or your parents signed a DO NOT CIRCUMCISE form.

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              wondering if it's a lost cause for me or not
              STEP ONE: Never tolerate dry friction to your penis again.

              STEP TWO: Never wash your penis with anything but clear water again. No soap.

              STEP THREE: Wear your skin rolled forward over the glans 24/7 starting today, as with the Your-Skin Cone: https://tlctugger.com/your-skin-cone/

              STEP FOUR: Consider lengthening your surviving skin. You can gain up to 2% per month.

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              Can the remaining foreskin be stretched? What about the areas where the foreskin is completely gone?
              Yes. Restoration does not re-grow lost parts. It only makes the surviving inner (between the scar and the glans) and outer (between the scar and the base) skin grow longer so it can act like a foreskin.

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              I could perhaps do surgery afterwards to replace the missing parts with excessive foreskin?
              I'm sorry to report that's not likely to be a thing any time soon. Some day we'll have the option to have our own DNA-matched lab-grown skin implanted. But it will likely be numb so what's the point, I say.

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              trying to contact andrologists but most of they just tell me "you can try some creams"
              Before I restored I was feeling numb, so I started slathering lotion on my genitals. At my next appointment, my doctor says "Looks like you have an infected follicle on your scrotum." I said: "Oh, I have been feeling dry and insensitive so I was slathering on copious amounts of lotion." He says: "Better stick with tough and leathery."

              There are tons of doctors who restore. Even though no doctor will likely have been trained about non-surgical foreskin restoration, ALL should be aware that tensile tissue expansion is a tool for making skin grow (usually for cosmetic surgeons to harvest for autologous grafts).

              Originally posted by Alex23048 View Post
              that won't help anything, not when I don't feel anything at all.
              My thought is don't go looking for sensations when your body is not primed to deliver them. Evolution has given us bodies that let us ignore our genitals when it's time hunt and gather. The more we learn about how normal genitals work, the better we can accommodate for what's missing.

              My advice is next time you're alone or with a partner, spend a crazy amount of time just teasing the frenular area with an very lubed fingertip.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

              Comment


              • #8
                I wrote this before Admin posted but was unable to send it. Admin is an encyclopedia of of information. He also owns a business selling restoration products. His website is tlctugger.com. I have been a good customer of his and own many of his products.

                Here is where my post begins:

                While it does look uneven, it doesn't look horribly bad. I started with a lot of foreskin but my frenulum (underside) was uneven similar to yours. The good news is that with the exception of that, your scarline is pretty even. I can't tell from the photos where your hair follicles begin after the scarline. If there is any former outer skin left, it will be just below your scarline to some distance towards your hair line.

                When you begin restoring you will want to concentrate on the skin closer to your glans. If you do that, you will be stretching skin that used to be your inner skin and what's left of your outer skin. These two areas will be stretched simultaneously and produce more skin proportional to their current length. Your situation is certainly able to be improved over a long period of time. The sooner you start, the sooner you will reach whatever goal that you are looking to accomplish.

                The glans do look dry which is pretty much how we all start out. If you are able to produce enough skin to sheath your glans, your skin should likely recover. As you can see by my avatar I am completely covered now. My mucosal skin under my foreskin stays moist and I produce smegma like an uncut person. When my glans recover to this state my feelings during sex are now night and day better than before I started. There is hopefully som good motivation in that description for you to begin.​
                Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
                Photo Gallary
                My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                The owner's manual to the male human body!
                May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Like admin (Ron Low) I agree that staying covered as soon as possible is best. As for me, my circumcision was so tight that there wasn't a chance in hell that I could pull skin over my glans and trap it there with a cone. It took me a God awful long time to produce that much skin. If you are able to, the sooner that you can stay covered, the better.
                  Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
                  Photo Gallary
                  My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                  The owner's manual to the male human body!
                  May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You don't look a lot different than I did when I started restoring. I have gained a lot of skin, mostly covered at this point, most of the time. Sexual feelings and fucntioning has improved dramatically for me, so I would say you should give it a try. I think you will be very glad you did.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X