Stretch marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks

I noticed a few small, light - but there - stretch marks. I assume this means I applied too much pressure at some point! Curious if anyone's had success minimising/reducing stretch marks once developed.

Cheers,
    Shaun

Originally posted by shaunism View Post
    I noticed a few small, light - but there - stretch marks. I assume this means I applied too much pressure at some point! Curious if anyone's had success minimising/reducing stretch marks once developed.

Cheers,
    Shaun
    I have some minor stretch marks at the base of my penis. I assume this is the area that you are talking about? I have heard that coconut oil is a big help with stretch marks.

Comment

Palmers stretch mark lotion is the bomb. It's got Shea butter in it.

Comment

Funny you brought up palmers parsec. Was going to out up a post about it asking if it's good for FR. the wife has it for her pregnancy and was wondering if I could use too. Only thing I'm nervous about is doesn't have elastin to allow stretching so tugging would be less effective? Any thoughts?

Comment

The following article deals with stretch marks. There is one commercial product mentioned, use at your own risk (assuming it's available). I know just a bit about stretch mark ablation with a dedicated laser technique (mentioned about 6 topic points down from the top, but read it all, there's stuff to know). I've heard a few good things about laser ablation in general (from a plastic surgeon who did a revision of an old scar I got as a present from the Army ), and nothing negative (some discomfort, but that's it). But again, you assume the risk......

http://www.docshop.com/education/der...h-mark-removal

Comment

Working...
          X