Restoring Coverage Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Coverage Index

Not sure if this is already a topic here, but has there been any thought given to creating a coverage index page for those of us who are restoring? The original Coverage Index page seems to have pictures of individuals who were never circumcised, save for maybe CI-1 and CI-2. The updated real coverage index is very descriptive, but doesn't have any helpful pictures. The ADI Coverage index page has helpful descriptions but only computer graphics. I think there are enough restorers here, ranging all the CI's, that we could put together an internal guide with descriptions and pictures (maybe multiple for each stage) specifically of those who are restoring for those restoring. Any thoughts?

I’m a fan of the idea. I’d like to see the stages for growers vs showers too. Images I’ve seen were all showers, hard for a grower to relate to sometimes 😀

Comment

I would add some pictures. Seems like a solid idea
      Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

Great idea ….

Comment

I've seen it come up several times, and somewhere there are several versions.
          Coverage Index
          Real Coverage Index
          Restorer Coverage index
          Restoring Coverage Index
          Improved Restorer Coverage index

I think all of them still try to be inclusive enough to not help identify much. Flaccid & Erect are still given at each step. Skin growth takes a bunch of personal differences between full flaccid coverage, and erect wrinkling, erect coverage... So even with that you still have people saying stuff like Soft 6, Hard 3 / Soft 4, hard 4 / Soft 8 Hard 1

It seems to me the most effective way would be tracking just Soft from none to overhang, then track erect from wrinkles to overhang.
          Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

I agree. The index is a very rough way we can communicate with each other on our status and should be taken as such. There’s nothing scientific about it. When I first started restoring many years ago there was no such scale. We used to just say thing like “no , some, consistent roll over” “x percent of gland coverage” “ some, plenty of overhang “. Ci scale is better but could use some work 😃.

Comment

I dunno.

Real Coverage Index by kong1971 for men to judge foreskin penis size from a tight circumcision to loosely circumcised to foreskin overhang anteater. Originally on frcchat.org, the RCI is a replacement for the Foreskin Coverage Index.

ADI's Foreskin Restoration Coverage Index The ADI foreskin restoration coverage index (CI) was created to help restoring men gauge the extent of their circumcision skin loss. The index provides you with reference points throughout your foreskin restoration journey. The index also helps with determining which device best suits you. The index

Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

Interesting.. still hard to know exactly where I am in the scale ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frizzen View Post
                  I dunno.

Real Coverage Index by kong1971 for men to judge foreskin penis size from a tight circumcision to loosely circumcised to foreskin overhang anteater. Originally on frcchat.org, the RCI is a replacement for the Foreskin Coverage Index.

ADI's Foreskin Restoration Coverage Index The ADI foreskin restoration coverage index (CI) was created to help restoring men gauge the extent of their circumcision skin loss. The index provides you with reference points throughout your foreskin restoration journey. The index also helps with determining which device best suits you. The index

these are good resources for sure but there is inconsistencies among them. Would nice to have a more standard way to communicate statuses. Is there one considered the gold standard?

Comment

Originally posted by vbnm0124 View Post

these are good resources for sure but there is inconsistencies among them. Would nice to have a more standard way to communicate statuses. Is there one considered the gold standard?
                    The one that doesn't depend on looking at your flaccid state at all is Forced Erect Coverage: http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ {http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/}.
                    -Ron Low
                    [email protected]
                    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Regardless of which method that you use, they are all inexact science. In general a pecker has a mind of its own 😁. Will it ever stand up straight and salute every time you want to measure your coverage? Will it always be totally relaxed in the cigar room? Of course the answer is no....because your pecker has a mind of its own. Even emotions play a part in the pecker kingdom. So, IMHO the best that you can do is the law of averages however inexact your brain may calculate it. The best that you can do is to try and measure your progress consistently. In the end, it doesn't matter how you measure it, your glans will be happy in the end as soon as you reach full flaccid coverage. Beyond that it is all about foreskin pride in the same way that peacocks 🦚 display it while trying to attract that special someone. 🫠😍
                      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
                      Photo Gallary
                      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                      The owner's manual to the male human body!
                      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Well said …

Comment

forescore - You're right, it certainly does have a mind of its own. From day to day, even at the same time of day I would assess myself at a different level of coverage, because of the great variation. I think that's why I was thinking it might be nice to have our own internal description with pictures.

Over the last week I've been thinking about how our index might be different from the existing ones. First I think we might need to more clearly tease out the differences between flaccid coverage and erect coverage. Perhaps for erect coverage we take the FEC with a "natural coverage" variable, equate it to a CI level. For example we might take a FEC of 125% -135% that when not forced covers half the glans as a CI-8. We'd need to come up with some specific criteria. Then have those criteria clearly described and pictures associated with it. This would be the more objective CI measure, as it has a hard and fast number associated as part of the evaluation process. (No pun intended.)

The subjective measure would be flaccid coverage. For that we'd have to give a combination of definition as well as pictures. As an spitball example the flaccid coverage would be something like: CI-5 is coverage where the foreskin naturally rolls over the glans of the penis and covers more than the coronal ridge but less than half of the glans. This coverage can be constant or may be transitory. Coverage can be achieved by actively forcing the foreskin forward, but is also achieved spontaneously, but will remain over the glans without aid for a period of time. Then with that definition we have multiple member pictures who are self identifying as a CI-5 (or have identified as a CI-5). That way we get a good visual of the range of potential as well as a definition.

I don't know if we want to go forward with this at all, but it was an kernel of an idea that has been developing for a little while with me and I wanted to see if anyone else thought it might be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X