Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about "cosmetic circumcision" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about "cosmetic circumcision" ?

I recently discovered this style of circumcision. looks really different.
    I'm not supporting it but, if i had a chance to choose, i would go with this.

they measure penis when erected to find out how much shaft skin to remove, so no infant circumcision, only adults can have this.
    actual foreskin is intact, all the nerve ending are intact, they cut the frenulum though. but if you decide to go back, your foreskin is still there, all you need to do is grow some shat skin.

again, i still think circumsicion cruel, but if you want to restore, i guess "cosmetic circumcision" is best to start with.
    I just want to share
    Graphic before and after photos of patients receiving a cosmetic circumcision surgery by Dr. Eid.

This is kinda interesting. Its sad they remove the feenulum but the inner foreskin is still wholey there. Also there is no ugly circle scar. Anyways its cosmetic so only an adult who can give their own sound judgement and concent.

If I were be circ'd b4 I may have prefered this cosmetic one than the usual kind. But the best one is not getting it at all and leaving it as nature intended.

​​​​​​KOT!
    Last edited by Nomad; 08-13-2016, 08:59 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

For being billed as a "cosmetic" circumcision, I don't think the results look all that great. It really does show just how much skin is removed in circumcision though for people who think only a little "spare" skin is removed.
      Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjwise View Post
        I don't think the results look all that great..
        Agreed. It still looks mutilated to me but hey, it's the owners desicion. I guess they call it cosmetic becouse the scar is less visible and less likely to have colour difference.

Of course i think intact is the best. But when you cut cosmetically, and decide to restore you still have nerve endings and ridge band and other foreskin capabilities. Because you are not trying to imitate a skin to look like a foreskin, you actually have a foreskin. You just need to grow shaft skin, which is less dense in terms of nerve endings.

Maybe this should be the only legal way to circumcise adults, when you regret you have a turn back ticket.

Comment

As looney. maybe more, as any other circumcision, from my viewpoint. But if an adult wants to do it, well, that is his decision.

Comment

Extremely invasive and unnecessary, if a problem with a tight or troublesome frenum, frenoplasty would be better as saves the frenum and totally releases it.
            Leaving things totally OEM is best, messing around like this with surgery for the middle east medieval look is no good at all for function or for pleasure.

Comment

I think it's just not actual topic for those who tuging )

Comment

WTF? Those fucking cutters will try ANYTHING to get your money! I can only imagine how much that costs. "We don't need no circumcision, We don't need no skin cut off. No forced retraction in the office. Doctors leave those dicks alone! Hey! Doctors! Leave those dicks alone! All in all your just another dick with no balls."

Comment

I feel very stupid right now too thinking that this shitty procedure was better. It's still circumcision and any kind alters sex the bad way.

GENITAL MUTILATORS leave those dicks alone!!!!!!! Hey! GENITAL MUTILATOR! Leave those dicks alone!!!!!!!!

Haaahhh.....I'm glad I got it out of me, I'll just KOT!

Comment

It was a parody on Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                      It was a parody on Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall.
                      Thats nice to know, thx for the reference. I've listened to that kind of jingle before and had always wondered where it came from.

Comment

So...they do this in order to preserve the pleasure-receptive nerves in the foreskin, and yet people still deny that infant circumcision decreases penile sensitivity? Or does removing that much skin in a cosmetic circ. still have a drastic impact on sensation?

Oh, and of course, for the "cosmetic" results.

Comment

The frenulum should never be touched in a circumcision. I am very lucky to have my entire frenulum. It’s a very sensitive part of the penis.

Comment

Truth is, if you were circumcised then you don't have your "entire" frenulum. Frenular tissue is mucosa, by type, which is continuous with all the inner mucosa on your shaft, which of course is removed during circumcision. A frenulum is not a distinct structure which is separate from all other penile structures; instead it's a density of tissue.

Comment

All I can say about this procedure is:

OH HELL NO.

Comment

Working...
                              X