Red spot on shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red spot on shaft

Last edited by Stephen; 10-19-2019, 09:17 PM.

Oh thats Fordyce spots. I posted here too (https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...outer-foreskin).

I have them too. It just started hurting after 3 weeks though using the TLC X. These spots are really taking away my precious tugging time. Oh statistics say 80% of men have them and it's perfectly normal too have them.

If anyone out there have any experience getting through these spots, please help us with your insights....

KOT!
    Last edited by Nomad; 08-28-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Hi,

Just removed the tlc-tugger and noticed this red spot on my shaft right where the device ends. It seems like it's blood under the skin or something. Doesn't hurt really, although once in a while it does burn for a few seconds.

Do you know what it is? Is it from the device? A little while ago I crossed my legs while wearing the tugger and felt a pinch, could it have been that? Please let me know what this is and if you have heard of or have experienced it. Also, should I put back on the device or wait for it to heal?

I have included a photo, perhaps it will help.

Thank you.
      Nobody here is a doctor (Nomad is proving that often), so you won't get a diagnosis that's worth anything. But if you felt a pinch, and then you have a red spot, and if you know that you have tiny, relatively fragile blood vessels under your shaft skin, then one answer would be.......a broken blood vessel, which you can get after putting torsion on your skin by crossing your legs while wearing something relatively hard and sharp.

The RED SPOT in the photo looks similar to that scenario. The RED SPOT is the photo is decidedly NOT a fordyce spot, which are small, raised, and colorless. So you can see what answers can be worth on the internet.............

Comment

It's a bruise. Take a vacation until it heals and back off on the tension when you start up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post

Nobody here is a doctor (Nomad is proving that often)
          Yes, I am not a doctor. Sorry for stating like I really know what it is. DO listen to a professional and other people opinions. If it hurts, then take a break from restoring......I too am taking one.

Last edited by Nomad; 08-29-2016, 11:29 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post

Yes, I am not a doctor. Sorry for stating like I really know what it is. DO listen to a professional and other people opinions. If it hurts, then take a break from restoring......I too am taking one.
            The take-away suggestion in this is to stop, sit there and read what the OP wrote, think about it, then take a look at the photo for a bit, and then try for an answer. Seriously.

As members, you and I can be sorta minimally analytical in this kind of thread, based on what the OP gives us, if we try some basic technique. Next time something similar to this comes up, and believe me it will, see what comes out of it. You can always ask questions if you think you need them. Sometimes just forming the question(s) in your mind is enough to flick the light switch on, ie "what's he talking about, those little bumps or that hard-to-see, blurry patchy thing?".
            Last edited by Info; 08-29-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X