No announcement yet.

my wife does not get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the “odd” thing in my story is that this perception of uncircumcised being dirty is not cultivated here at all...
    My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by BelgianChris View Post
      Well the “odd” thing in my story is that this perception of uncircumcised being dirty is not cultivated here at all...
      That's because it's NOT! America is BRAINWASHED.

Comment

Same here

Comment

people may not have that perception of intact being dirty where you live but they are aren't against circumcision either and nobody bats an eye when a circumcision was performed because it was "necessary".

Comment

It has already been stated about communication...
            Aside from that you could always go to manual tugging and never discuss it again. Add some manual PE work in there and see who is laughing in the end.
            Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

Comment

That is the very reason why I have not told my wife or any one about my restoring! The only ones who know are people who in groups about restoring and my TN group!! Even some of them don't understand why I want my foreskin back!! But they wouldn't be like my wife who would come unglued and laugh her ass off at me!! It is our bodies and we should be able to do as we please with them!! I would venture to guess outside the Muslim world, most women still have their clitoral hood!! I wonder how they would feel if that was taken away from them at birth without their consent!! Man don't let it get you down to where you want to stop!! Remember it's for you and in the end I think you will both be happy!!

Comment

Before I started doing my restoration, I talked to my wife about it, as it would be impossible to hide it from her for such a long time. Having said that, I think you were right to talk to her. At first, my wife didn't get it either, but after I mention to her that it was important for me, she said that I should do whatever I feel comfortable. One argument that I used was that I was multilated at birth as it happens to many muslim women and if she was also multilated she would understand my point. Although she "accepted", she does not like to see it or even worst whenever I need to put on the device. Therefore, I mostly do without her knowing that I am doing it.

Hope you and your wife can find a solution for you. Hope to have helped you as you are not alone in this situation.

Comment

This is why I hope I finish restoring before I find any sexual partner that way they can't try to talk me out of it or laugh at me because it'll already be done lol.

Comment

Just to add one thing. There is nothing to be ashamed of. We were mutilated, most of us as a baby, and if someone is making fun out of it, it is similar to laugh at a handcap person. If someone discover that I am doing that and start laughing, I would confront the person by saying that they are laughing at someone's mutilation. If people get horrified with mutilated women in muslim world, they should act the same with us.

So: DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR CIRCUMCISED DICK

Comment

Marriage restoration after divorce has more to do with your emotions than physical intimacy. You must be able to deal with all the heart issues first before you allow other things. In fact sex should be the last thing on your mind at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by yassine View Post
                        Marriage restoration after divorce has more to do with your emotions than physical intimacy. You must be able to deal with all the heart issues first before you allow other things. In fact sex should be the last thing on your mind at this point.
                        He's not getting a divorce though and he's already tried to explain to his wife how restoration is emotionally important to him.

Comment

Working...
                        X