No announcement yet.

my wife does not get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the “odd” thing in my story is that this perception of uncircumcised being dirty is not cultivated here at all...
    My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by BelgianChris View Post
      Well the “odd” thing in my story is that this perception of uncircumcised being dirty is not cultivated here at all...
      That's because it's NOT! America is BRAINWASHED.

Comment

Same here

Comment

people may not have that perception of intact being dirty where you live but they are aren't against circumcision either and nobody bats an eye when a circumcision was performed because it was "necessary".

Comment

It has already been stated about communication...
            Aside from that you could always go to manual tugging and never discuss it again. Add some manual PE work in there and see who is laughing in the end.

Comment

Working...
            X