My wife's reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife's reaction

I have been on this long journey of restoration. I started back in 2011 when our first son was born. We decided to keep him intact even though none of us knew what to really do with that. I decided to make daddy look like his son and not the other way around. We now have two very healthy intact boys. I am happy with the knowledge that I have ended the mutilation for future generations in my blood-line. My wife has luckily always been a big supporter of this journey for myself.

Needless to say life got busy and I stopped restoring after about 3 months. I did not start up again until June, 2020. I have made it to Solid CI-5, I cross tape at night to retain as I have enough skin. Recently, my wife has been like a teenager. We have been married 14 years, and I have been the one to initiate 99% of the time. These last 2 weeks have me amazed. She has initiated almost daily, sometimes 2-3 times per day. I have an extremely high sex drive (could go 4 times per day, everyday) and even I am starting to get worn out (in a good way). It seems the sensitivity I have regained in my glans (they are smooth like glass and shiny) has allowed me to not have to "thrust" so much but rather grind with her. She says it feels amazing (she has been active since 16 and is now 41) and that she has never felt anything like it before. She says she is not sore, not raw and for the first time feels like we are connecting during sex.

I am not 100% sure what it is, but my wife is hooked. She asked me why I ever stopped restoring as she wishes I had not. She even bought me a TLC-X for my birthday, and wants to make sure I complete what I started. It feels good to know that I am actually giving my wife pleasure for once instead of just me getting what I want.

My advice to those of you struggling with spousal approval, this is your body, you had something removed from you without your permission and you owe that to yourself and your spouse to regain what was lost. I am a firm believer in God and His design. The greatest amount of pleasure and connection happen between a husband and a wife when both are equally whole. Biblical circumcision was to be a small nick to draw blood from the foreskin and nothing more. Roman law enforced the removal of the full foreskin to identify Jews and Romans, to stop them from using bathhouses and participating in sporting events, (showing the glans was frowned upon) so don't ever let someone tell you that restoring is against religious purposes, balogna! It is your body and I pray you all find healing.

Originally posted by tugginaway View Post
    My advice to those of you struggling with spousal approval, this is your body, you had something removed from you without your permission and you owe that to yourself and your spouse to regain what was lost.
    Thanks for your inspiring report and good wishes.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

That is fantastic.
      View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

You should not be sad because every thing that happens must be the reason. and now you have a happy family. love your family and hope you will be happy forever.

Comment

Wow, that’s awesome! Glad you guys are getting to experience that. Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for sharing such an inspiring story about your journey. I am sure this will be helpful to many who use this forum.

Cheers!

Comment

It’s like you just took a page out of my book. My son will be born in November. I too am ending the cycle of Circumcision in my family. I just started restoring because I want to look the same as my son and take back what has been taken. My wife is very supportive and is just as anxious for results as I am.

Comment

You may like my previous post on this subject AND the previous discussion that surrounds it:
                https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...2008#post12008

David
                World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
                I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Working...
                X