Another partners opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another partners opinion

My girlfriend of 6 years, (we are 21) and have only been with each other. When I mentioned restoring and thinking about it, she kinda squinted up and said “your d!ck looks fine, don’t make it ugly” and I explained to her the sensitivity, problems, mutilation side of it. Fast forward a few months to when I’m actively restoring. At this point she tolerates it. She doesn’t really understand the feelings that we all feel, and the sensitivity parts. She just keeps saying she doesn’t want me to have an “ugly d!ck”. Anyways, just thought I’d share my partners opinion in case anyone else is dealing with something similar!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If you had been born in almost any other non Jewish/Muslim nation your intact "dick" would be as beautiful as everyone else's. Like most of us, you had the misfortune to have been born in the United States. Your girlfriend needs to grow up a little and educate herself. Good luck and if your restoration is successful maybe she will have the opportunity to experience the effect sof a fully functional, normal dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Joebug99 View Post
      She just keeps saying she doesn’t want me to have an “ugly d!ck”.
      She needs to know that all genitals are ugly male (intact or circumcised) or female, labia is no beautiful thing either. What we are restoring is functionality of the penis, if her clit hood was cut off and she had no sensitivity, if she did research and found a way to restore to be back to somewhat normal would she not be interested in that?
      I would tell her all of the parts of your penis that is missing (if you aren't sure look them up and educate yourself before talking to her), it is not just foreskin you have loss, but rather 10's of thousands of nerve endings, pressure receptors, rigid band, natural lubrication (which she would benefit from) the feeling of gliding action which my wife loves. Also no more dryness, very little lubrication needed when you start to have slack skin and a dekerantinized glans and inner mitosis. She will feel more also because of your restoration.
      The more you help her understand what was lost the more she will be against circumcision in the future, my wife now thinks that it is applauding to mutilate boys after I started my journey 3 years ago.
      Last edited by Gundog; 02-02-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Sometimes one person outgrows the other person's maturity level in a relatonship, especially when they meet when they are young (e.g., high school sweethearts). I personally couldn't tolerate a relationship where the other party treated me like a slab of beef.
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

I’m 56 and live with my common law wife of 16 years in the U.S. We are both from the West Indies. Low and behold, my progressive modern thinking mother in 1964 just about over valued anything that mainstream doctors were harping back then, especially when it came to anything coming out of the almighty U.S. & so she decided to have me circumcised for cleanliness reasons...against my father’s wishes. Pity he didn’t have the balls to stand up to her back then (he still doesn’t) When I told my wife that I was embarking on my restoration journey, she, like so many other women who’d been brainwashed that a cut dick is “beautiful”, was adamantly against FR. She was so unreasonably turned off about “extra skin”. I told her that I wasn’t doing it to please her (although she would in turn be the primary beneficiary) and that she in no way would have any say as to whatever I do for myself. Eventually, after talking about it some more and explaining to her what it was all about and sharing all the stories and testimonials I’d read in this forum, she gradually began to understand. Even though I’m basically only a CI 3-3.5, she has marveled at how much my whole attitude regarding sex has become. She’s also commented that she feels ‘something’ different, not sure if it’s what little gliding action there is, but now I’m actually enjoying our encounters again. I literally thought my sex life was over due to my almost complete loss of sensitivity in my penis. My two cents.
          Tugger1

Comment

I dont think that uncut means you have an ugly dick. My girlfriend is very supportive. She is a trans woman and she has an intact penis. She does get a little annoyed if she wants my dick and I have a device on and I have to remove it. But she is very supportive

Comment

Jaycali,

yep, for sure... I agree, an intact dick is NOT ugly. Your girlfriend and mine are practically in the same boat...when she wants mine, I’ll more often than not have on a device also 😂
              Tugger1

Comment

This is a very interesting discussion. I have only my wife to deal with in this new journey to restoration and she seems to not care one way other the other. I should add that she has no real previous experience with other men so she has no idea what an uncut penis would feel like. Even with my past partners the subject of circumcision only came up with partners twice in my life. The first time, many years ago, the partner thought it was strange that I was circumcised. She had only ever seen or been with uncircumcised boys. Many years later a very experienced partner mentioned how she had recently been with her first uncircumcised partner and how interesting it had been. I also had a discussion with a relative that has had a few partners in her life and she shared with me her experience with her first uncircumcised partner and she also seemed to like the experience.

I embark on this journey to please myself but I am also concerned what my spouse might think about the new look and feel to my penis so I do like hearing and discussing what others have experienced.

Comment

Tequila22,
                  I have read posts from lots of experienced people both women and men who give a definitive ‘thumbs up’ to their experiences with intact males. More often than not, I’ve read about how sensual and ‘loving’ were their lovemaking sessions. When I was younger and in school, and not yet sexually active, I’d often hear locker room talk amongst guys boasting of ‘nailing her’, ‘Layin down the hammer’, ‘bangin away’ and such descriptions regarding intercourse. This was in American high school. I’d never previously heard the act of sexual intercourse being described using those kinds of words, even amongst men or older boys in my native country. Once I became sexually active and especially as my bare glans became more and more desensitized, suddenly it all made sense. Most circumcised American boys would seemingly have to ‘nail’, ‘hammer’ and ‘bang away’ at their partners just so they could feel something on their desensitized penises. Already, even though I’m only a CI4, my wife can tell a distinct difference in our lovemaking. I’m just fortunate to be ‘ON’ this journey of self discovery and restoration. KOT!
                  Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
                    Tequila22,
                    I have read posts from lots of experienced people both women and men who give a definitive ‘thumbs up’ to their experiences with intact males. More often than not, I’ve read about how sensual and ‘loving’ were their lovemaking sessions. When I was younger and in school, and not yet sexually active, I’d often hear locker room talk amongst guys boasting of ‘nailing her’, ‘Layin down the hammer’, ‘bangin away’ and such descriptions regarding intercourse. This was in American high school. I’d never previously heard the act of sexual intercourse being described using those kinds of words, even amongst men or older boys in my native country. Once I became sexually active and especially as my bare glans became more and more desensitized, suddenly it all made sense. Most circumcised American boys would seemingly have to ‘nail’, ‘hammer’ and ‘bang away’ at their partners just so they could feel something on their desensitized penises. Already, even though I’m only a CI4, my wife can tell a distinct difference in our lovemaking. I’m just fortunate to be ‘ON’ this journey of self discovery and restoration. KOT!
                    I think that might be a bit of a stretch. Lol. Uncircumcised guys talk that way also. When you're circumcised you dont lose all of the feeling in your dick, I mean maybe when you get older but not especially when you're young. I still had great sex with my fiance before I started restoring. It is a lot better now. But my point is thats just sex language, it has nothing to do with whether someone is cut or uncut. I think it has more to do with the fact that in the US a lot of men see women as sexual objects that are there for their pleasure. I feel like this community has a way of overexaggerating

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycali View Post

I think that might be a bit of a stretch. Lol. Uncircumcised guys talk that way also. When you're circumcised you dont lose all of the feeling in your dick, I mean maybe when you get older but not especially when you're young. I still had great sex with my fiance before I started restoring. It is a lot better now. But my point is thats just sex language, it has nothing to do with whether someone is cut or uncut. I think it has more to do with the fact that in the US a lot of men see women as sexual objects that are there for their pleasure. I feel like this community has a way of overexaggerating
                      Yes and No. I agree that our language leaves a lot to be desired in discussing sexual feelings and function. And that inability to precisely describe the feelings can make it easy to dismiss statements, or go the other way and exaggerate things.

Before I restored, I "knew" that the feeling of climax was the best feeling in the world, and sex was fantastic. It was hard for me to conceive that a foreskin could add that much, so I chalked up the seemingly "over the top" descriptions and statements as that of men who were exaggerating.

As I began restoring, it was my wife who first commented on how much better things felt during intercourse. I agreed, of course, but it was just a nicer feeling, nothing dramatically different. Enhanced feelings you might say, not new feelings, or a game changer, just more of the same, just better.

When I had grown enough skin to have that mobile skin that could cover my glans without stretching, and perhaps a long enough time for my nerves and mind to learn what to make of it, then there was a game changing increase in feelings, but they were new feelings, not just more of the same but better. I started having whole body orgasms. Huh? What was that? The first time it happened. As I got used to them, or perhaps as I got tuned into them better, I realized this was a whole new experience. Very different from the climaxes I had had previously. Interestingly, they were (as far as my wife and I could tell) just like what my wife had always experienced, but that I always had assumed were different from a male orgasm.

And, as I have learned over time, that slinky skin moving around provides a very different sensation that rubbing across the skin and glans. And all those "over the top" descriptions I had read in the past and dismissed, were now what I was saying! It is that different. It is qualitatively different. But the words we have to describe the feelings and differentiate the slinky skin feelings from the rubbing against the skin feelings, just do not capture the feelings in any way that can be explained to others effectively. You really have to experience the feelings, to grasp how different they are. And that is the great tragedy of infant circumcision, men who were circumcised as infants will never understand what they are missing, unless they restore and feel it for themselves. So they have to restore for other reasons, or they have to have faith that what we who have learned are telling them is actually accurate. That is a lot to ask.

Regards
                      Last edited by greg_b; 09-06-2021, 02:36 PM.

Comment

May I recommend the documentary American Circumcision.

Comment

Jaycali, Greg-b

I think there might be TWO different topics commingling in the preceding thread. I think Jaycali might be referring both to the crude and insensitive way in which some men in this world think about and treat women (like sex objects) as well as how restorers may over exaggerate their new found experiences. Whereas Greg_b might be referring only to the comparison descriptions of sexual experiences between intact and circumcised men.

Jaycali,
                          Yes, I agree that kind of talk is just that and both intact and circumcised men do use crude terms, but even so, my question is could there be any correlation between the prevalent use of verbs in America like nailing, hammering, banging and so forth when referring to sex because the vast majority of American males are cut and many of us are experiencing noticeable desensitization. I know it doesn’t occur with every circumcised man, but I’ve read posts from both younger as well as older men who complain of desensitized glans. But aside from that I guess what I was truly alluding to was the different manner in which I’ve heard testimonies from partners who have had the opportunity to compare their sexual experiences with both cut and uncut men. The majority of whom have shown a preference for uncut men because they claimed it was more of a ‘sensual, sexy, a warm and intimate’ experience when compared to having sex with a cut man. Clearly, that may also have been due to the individual man’s lovemaking technique as well as a host of other variables.
                          I hear what you’re saying. Perhaps you are correct in stating that ‘this community’ (meaning our community of foreskin restorers) may indeed have a tendency for over exaggerating their newly acquired experiences engaging in sex while having MORE slack skin.
                          Greg_b, I also agree that for someone who was circumcised at birth, I had nothing to compare my previous sexual experiences with because I’d never known anything else.

Jaycali, like yourself, when I was young, I thought sex was GREAT! I am now almost sixty years young (my God, time flies) and until quite recently (2019) and after having now achieved almost a CI4, I can for sure testify just how much more pleasurable and improved sex including whole body orgasms are for both me and my wife. But bear in mind that between my early forties through my fifties, sex had become very ‘ho hum’. With all my heart I believe that to be directly due to the increased desensitization of my dried cracked glans and tight erection. From your posted member photo, you appear to be in your early to possibly mid twenties, if that. So of course, sex for you is still fantastic because everything on you is practically brand new and operating at maximum output. One great advantage that you have over so many on this forum is that your whole life is still before you. Plus, you are living in a time when old traditions, mindsets, attitudes and practices are rapidly and constantly evolving, we hope for the better. Think about it, back in the mid to late 90’s, when I first started to experience noticeable desensitization of my glans the internet was in its infancy, there were no support groups or forums like this one and the TLC Tugger (my preferred device) was probably still just in its prototype phase. You’re most fortunate that Father Time is on your side and if you remain consistent and dedicated, you could probably be fully restored while still in your twenties. KOT!
                          Tugger1

Comment

How about giving her something she can relate to: The gliding motion taking away pain / increasing pleasure.
                            View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Working...
                            X