No announcement yet.

Spouse support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very new to restoring. Until recently I did not know restoration was even a thing. I was never upset or had any problems being circumcised, before I became even a little educated on the subject I actually preferred that I was cut , call it ignorance to the subject. It was my wife that showed me articles and that restoring the skin could be done.

It came about because of our sex life. We have it often but it is quantity over quality, and she often does not want it but has it to please me.. She looked into it because many years ago she was with a guy the had foreskin and she remembers enjoying it more, obtaining orgasm more ways than she can now and wanting it more than she does now. She has discomfort sometimes when we are having sex so when she showed me articles about it I was very open to the idea and if it improves the quality for both of us I am all for restoring myself. So I have begun the journey and not only does she fully support me, but it was her that proposed I look into it. Now we are in it 100%.
    Good luck to all in their own journey!

Comment

Working...
    X